ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Big Residential Projects Vs Standalone Project
Total Articles: 24
Couple years back, with the advent of rising IT sector, real estate also marked a boom in its profile. The style of high class and plush homes was supposedly the necessity of the market. And dedicatedly many real estate developers started entering this trend. But as the demand started decreasing, adapting towards that change became hard. Now the scenario is such that there are more apartments built than needed. And now the situation is such that there is quite a drastic imbalance. Now, with the city culture, independent population a new trend is rising i.e. standalone buildings. Standalone buildings are quite a convenient option so builders as well as home seekers to get over this imbalance. A short market study reveals quite a lot of interesting facts about these two cultures which are in the rising.
A standalone building does seem a very small project but given the space and planning, a standalone building is more preferable. The planning is such that there are mostly 2 or 3 flats on each floor. Besides, since there is limitation of space, it is utilized far more for living than the amenities or related specifications. In Big residential Projects, there is ample space and freedom of utilization. Therefore, nothing is the society looks cluttered. Therefore, whichever the project, privacy is maintained as a top priority.
Another significant thing in big projects we may see is that, they are projected as a class of premium living and many flowery attractions. Earlier the projects used to be 2 & 3BHK, now the same area has been widened into 1& 2 BHK. Whilst in Standalone Buildings, this area is not as sorted as it is compulsorily expected to have. Therefore, there is population of only 1 BHKs or 2BHKs. With such a sorted thing both of the project types exist ubiquitously.
As families expect a social nature of livelihood, mostly big projects are a necessity for such people. Standalone projects are popular for professional and small families. Understanding you audience and developing a project likewise makes a beneficial way for every one and is thus a win- win to this diversified population of any city.
Given the area of the project like wagholi, PCMC, Pune, Pune annexe, Kirkitwadi, Chikhali developers are more inclined to build big projects. But the same company is planning a project in Hinjewadi, Maan, Bavdhan, standalone will be greater choice for a handsome profit.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Get Top Real Estate Developers In Bangalore
2. What To Know About Buying A House
3. Experience The High-class Lifestyle At Ariisto Celestia
Author: Nikku Sharma
4. Is Your Property Broker Cheating You?
Author: Priya Jain
5. What Documents To Check To Avoid Fraud When Buying House/property?
Author: Priya Jain
6. Shriram Chirping Woods – Chirping Happiness In Lives Of All Its Residents
Author: Sapna Singh
7. Apartments In Bellandur: Perfect Investment For Techies From Adjoining Workplaces
Author: Red Coupon
8. A Short And Easy Guide To Purchasing Property In Bulgaria
Author: Andy Turver
9. Looking To Buy Your Dream Home? Know How To Negotiate Property Purchase
Author: Priya Jain
10. Quick Guide For Selecting As Short Sale Realtor
Author: RC NC
11. Boerne Tx Homes For Sale – Get The Comparable Price With The Help Of Boerne Tx Real Estate Agent!
Author: Richmond Frasier
12. A Potent Force In Real Estate- Suninder Sandha
13. For Prime Real Estate, Istanbul Is The Premier Choice
Author: Hariom Sharan
14. The Support Of Best Luxury Home Designs For Building A Home
Author: Leila Adam
15. Reasons For The Increasing Real Estate Interest In Talegaon