ALL >> Family >> View Article
Digital Convenience Store Coupons
Total Articles: 1
Traditionally one would not use a coupon at a convenience store but times are changing. The convenience store is all about speed. The average time it takes for someone to get in and get out with a purchase is 3 minutes and 33 seconds so why would one slow that down by hunting for a coupon in their purse or bag. However, with the advent of the smartphone it becomes a lot easier to use a coupon. Digital couponing is basically changing the way we save money at the C-store. The usage trend of retail store coupons is definitely in an upward trajectory and it doesn’t look like it is going to slow down any time soon. Convenience stores account for 34.2% of all retail outlets in the United States. The U.S convenience store count increased to 154,195 stores as of December 31, 2015, a 0.9% increase (1,401 stores) from the prior year, according to the 2016 NACS/Nielsen convenience industry store count. The industry has roughly doubled in size over the last three decades. Not only is industry growing in site counts and store coupon redemptions but dollars as well.
• Above all else convenience stores sell time.
• No other retail channel has anywhere near that speed of service.
• No other retail channel is such an important part of virtually every community in the country, and that is reflected in their overall sales.
The C-Store industry had record in-store sales of $213.5 billion in 2015. If you combine that with motor fuel sales of $482.6 billion the overall U.S. convenience store industry sales for 2015 totaled $696.1 billion dollars. Those sales represent about 4.1% of the entire estimated $17.7 trillion U.S. gross domestic product. $1 out of every $24 dollars spent is in a convenience store. There is a marriage of sorts going on with C-Store coupons and the smart phone. It is estimated that upwards of 5% of sales transactions within the store will include a digital coupon of some sort by the year 2019.
It is predicted that there will be around 1.05 billion global mobile coupon users in the world by 2019. With the ease of use the GPS location features on the phones and push technology getting better by the day it is no wonder why convenience store coupons on your smart phone usage is on the rise significantly. Digital coupon redemption is roughly 10% right now. While the old fashion print or paper coupons have a redemption rate of 1% or less. 90% of digital coupon users redeem their coupons within just a few days of receiving them on their phones. One would think that the redemption speed will only increase for C-store customer and redeem them sooner. It’s all about speed of the transaction in this retail space. For more information visit the site http://www.conveniencestorecoupons.com/.
Family Articles1. The Respite Care Sunshine Coast Offers Best Services To Take Care Of Your Elders
2. The Online Project Management Tools Can Help The Project Manager In Successfully Handling The Projec
3. What' Do We Need To Know About Alzheimer's Disease?
Author: kankei Care
4. Common Skin Problems And Newborn Skin Care Tips
5. Take A Break From Your Responsibilities By Availing Respite Care Sunshine Coast Services
6. Why Do Seniors Injure Themselves More As They Age?
Author: David DuPont
7. How Can A Ca Live-in Care Agency Help?
Author: Gabriel Fulton
8. The Home Care Sunshine Coast Offer Best Services For The Elders To Lead A Quality Lifestyle
9. Avail Home Care Sunshine Coast Services To Take Care Of Your Elders
10. What To Look In A Mail Order Brides Online? More Information For You To Find Out Here!
11. 7 Powerful Ways To Program Love To Children
12. All You Should Know About Making Donations To The Ngos In India
13. Avail Home Care Sunshine Coast Services To Offer Quality Lifestyle For Your Elders
14. Relationship Therapy Nederland Can Help You Understand Your Loved Ones In A Better Way!
Author: Angelika Matthias
15. Avail 24 Hour Care Sunshine Coast Services To Look After Your Elders At Home