ALL >> Education >> View Article
Language And Success Nlp Practitioner Training
Total Articles: 5
Yet when we realize the power of our words, we also realize the tremendous power of our words to bring a positive impact in our lives in the simplest manner possible. NLP Training in Delhi Our manner of expression determines our success, failure in relationships, career and almost every area of our lives. Our words also define the way we think, our attitude, our moods, health and so much more.
Below are few words, phrases, concepts which can be avoided or accepted to add more positivity to our communication:
Many people often advise people like; Don't do this? Don't eat more to put on weight?
Don't dress up that way? Instead they need to tell Do this, Eat this to stay slim, Dress up like this to be presentable. Our mind doesn't hear the don't, it continues to think that you want what you don't want and continues to give you what you don't want.
2. Hope: Hope is a word which is often misused. When it is used; it creates two pictures inside the brain, one of a positive outcome and another of a negative outcome. Hence Hope can introduce or promote doubt. We can instead use "anticipate." Notice the difference when you say that you hope something to happen and when you say you anticipate something to happen. Use "anticipate" when working with goals and outcomes.
3. Try: Try actually sounds like an attempt, but not success. Use "Can" instead
4. Lost: Lost means something which is gone forever and you would really not like that to happen to anything important in your life. Instead use "misplaced"
5. Stuff: What does one really mean by "stuff" You will need to scratch your head to find out the answer when someone says "This is my stuff" Instead use specific terms like your car, your portfolio, etc.
6. Everybody: If you heard someone say "Everybody is a liar these days." That person is actually pointing out at everybody including himself and does not consider the possibility that true people exist too. Use "some people" or "most"
7. Hate: Hate indicates a very strong emotional wrath and eventually develops unnecessary hatred within you. Use "dislike" instead
8. Depressed: Feeling depressed and telling others about it only adds up to your depression. You can ask yourself, "What should I do right now to be happy?" This powerful question will immediately flood your mind with many ideas in which you can be happy.
9. I'm afraid of heights: This is the phrase most people say even if they are not afraid of heights. They are not afraid of heights, but of falling from heights. It is actually the body's natural way of signaling you to pay attention especially at heights.
10. I am afraid of flying: Really? The truth is you are not afraid of flying by the plane but are afraid of your plane crashing down. You want the plane to fly.
11. I fear failure: This is actually the case for some people who are afraid of success. They are already failing and hence they fear success. Those that have fear of failure would do everything to avoid failure and that is the very reason for their success.
12. It kills me: This phrase is often used by people to refer to some difficult situation which is of course not impossible. It may be frustrating you, but isn't killing you
13. Lose weight :If you want to lose weight, your subconscious mind will give you more situations to lose weight, instead be specific and set a goal that I want to be a size.
14. Motivate versus Inspire: Motivate is like unwilling participation, whereas "inspire" points out the willingness of the participant to willingly and joyously participate.
15. Criticism versus Feedback: Constructive Criticism is still a criticism and carries with it the same harshness, but feedback is a gentle and more acceptable term.
Using Assertions and Assessment
The difference between the two is that Assertions are about the subject matter being observed; Assessment comes from the observer and is subjective. "James is tall" is an assessment as it can be called in to question. James is 5'10" tall is an assertion as it is now a fact and verifiable. Hence assertions should be used more often for greater credibility.
You can observe your language especially when you are angry. You can change that word to softer versions once you have those words. You can look for other words which have more positive connotations. With this practice you will also notice a positive shift on your ability to deal with situations. Our language is also the language of our inner self and our inner self is the creator of our outer world. Let's make our communication with our inner self positive.
Education Articles1. Interior Design Course In Chennai
2. Software Testing Institute In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
3. I Owe My Success To The Top Engineering College; Jmit
Author: ponting brown
4. Pass Microsoft Dynamics 365 Mb6-895 Exam In First Attempt With Valid Mb6-895 Exam Questions
Author: Bella Henry
5. Study Mbbs In Ukraine- One-stop-place To Study Mbbs
Author: kamal sharma
6. Why 2013 Is The Year Of Php
7. Best Web Designing Tools (2018)
8. Take The Help Of College Counseling For Getting Admission Abroad
Author: Michelle andre
9. Aspiring To Study Abroad? Take Up The Pte First Before Applying For Student Visa
Author: Mia Seal
10. Engineering In Artificial Intelligence
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
11. How Pmp Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career?
12. Best Digital Marketing Course In Hyderabad
Author: sai bhargav
13. How Nbfc Companies In Mumbai Is Changing Things For Student Loan:
Author: Eduvanz provides low cost, smart loans to finance
14. Common Mistakes A Graphic Designer Must Always Avoid...
Author: pankaj singh
15. Career Scope In Animation
Author: Visual Media