ALL >> Service >> View Article
Liquid Screed Moisture Testing - Liquid Screed Floor Sanding Ltd
Total Articles: 6
An anhydrite screed is known as a liquid screed or a flow screed. It is normally used on the sub-floors which self-levels. It has many benefits as compared to the traditional sand and cement screed and so is widely used now. Prior to applying liquid screed, usually an insulation and a plastic membrane is laid in order to prepare the floor for liquid screed.
Liquid screed moisture testing is basically a humidity test to check the moisture level of the screed should be carried out before applying any sort of floor finish on it. As drying times cannot be estimated for screeds, and floor finish cannot be laid down while the screed is still wet, this process has to be carried out. It is noted that the liquid screed takes less time to dry as compared to the cement and sand screeds. In order to help the screed dry, it is recommended to keep a warm and ventilated environment around it. Also, after seven days of its installation it can be force dried using under floor heating systems or space heaters and dehumidifiers.
Hydro testing is a recommended method which can be used to do the liquid screed moisture testing. It is a non-destructive method of testing screed’s moisture level and is more reliable than cutting the corners of the floor to know the moisture level. Here an electronic meter is used to check the moisture level of the liquid screed. This device measures the electrical impedance of the screed while coming in contact to the floor. Once the electrical impedance is measured, it shows the humidity level as an output, and the level of moisture can be calculated via this result.
The moisture level should be measured accurately and validated from reliable sources, so that no problem arises later on. Fixing these kinds of problems usually proves to be expensive. If the moisture level of the screed is more than the desired level then it is advisable to wait longer or apply a damp proof finish before taking the work forward.
Liquid Screed Floor Sanding Limited is a company with branches all over United Kingdom which provides professional services for prep service before applying screed, application of liquid screed floor, liquid screed moisture testing services using hydro testing and floor sanding services along with after care services. They also provide technical advice related to all of these.
Service Articles1. Why You Need To Keep Your Erp Updated Now And Then
Author: Alex Forsyth
2. What Are The Benefits Of A Warehouse Management System?
Author: kumar ram
3. Some Things You Should Know About Personalised Number Plates
Author: Alan Hebbs
4. Hp Printer Offline- Get Printer Offline Solution
Author: John Michle
5. Hp Printer Troubleshooting Windows In 10
Author: Andrew Smith
6. The Ways To Select Perfectly Printed Wristbands In Winston Salem Nc From Reputed Printing Organizati
7. How To Cope Up With Loss Of Friendships And Breakups?
Author: David Smith
8. New Type Of Investment Manager - Private Equity Firm
Author: Moksha Finance
9. Need For Building Iot Devices With Ota Functionality
Author: john martine
10. Experienced Removalists Will Move The Articles Safely
Author: sandro saka
11. The Future Of Digital Security In Assam
Author: SM Infotech
12. How To Restore A Carpet After Water Damage
Author: Marisn Mackle
13. A Quick Forklift Hire Guide From Best Forklift Consultant
Author: Dale Sutcliffe
14. How To Post Photos On Instagram From Windows Pc Or Mac – Office Setup
Author: Mr. Ariif
15. Make It A Fly Free Zone With Pestinct Pro Solution’s Fly Management Solutions!!
Author: John Smith