ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Ron Virmani - Amazing Vietnam : If There Is One Wish I Have, It Would Be To Travel To Different Coun
Total Articles: 23
A lot of stories about people who have visited Asian countries have been told and all of them were interesting to read. That is why when Ron Virmani suggested to my Aunt to visit Vietnam, I readily said yes to accompany her (all expenses paid by her, of course).
It was my first time to travel to a different country and I was very excited. The plane ride was about an hour. Ron Virmani also suggested that we get a hotel car to pick us up so we had no problem getting to our hotel. I noticed that there were a lot of motorcycles as their main means of transportation. There were also public buses, bicycles and cabs are aplenty. Getting to the hotel is quite a breeze. Although there are many vehicles on the street, drivers were disciplined enough to follow the traffic lights and road signs.
On our first day, Ron Virmani suggested we visit the famous Cu Chi Tunnels which served as the underground hiding place of the Viet Cong soldiers during the Vietnam War. I even went inside one of the tunnels and it gave me the feeling of being trapped due to the very little space to move about. Good thing my Aunt did not go with me since she is claustrophobic. The eerie caves let you imagine how the soldiers made a living in those tiny tunnels. We also learned how far the tunnel went as there were some hidden exits above the ground.
Our next stop was the War Remnants Museum wherein we saw some tanks, planes and battle ships displayed inside and outside the museum. There were a lot of photos of the brutality of the Vietnam War. Some of them are very gruesome and you will be thankful that you were not born then. Although Ron Virmani already warned us that we will see such pictures, we still did not expect that it will be too much to bear. Also in display were military weapons and equipment used by the Americans during the Vietnam War.
Last stop for the day is the nearby market from our hotel. My Aunt bought a silk Vietnamese costume called Ao Dai. Good thing Ron Virmani gave my Aunt a hint to haggle and she got the dress for a lower price. Fruits and vegetables are bountiful since almost every Vietnamese dish contains leafy greens. No problem with us since we love to eat vegetables. We also enjoyed the warm night dining in the streets as there were many restaurants offering tasty dishes. Thanks to Ron Virmani, my Aunt and I had an enjoyable and memorable vacation in amazing Vietnam.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus