ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Ahmedabad Apartment Sees Huge Investor Attention Due To Opening Of New Industries
Total Articles: 128
The property index of tier -1 cities has been going down consistently in the last two-three years. This has directly benefited the property index of tier -2 cities like Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Jaipur. Properties in tier-2 cities like Ahmedabad apartment are attracting a huge customer base. Ahmedabad is a new hotspot realty destination since many new industries are making the city as their base.
The opening of Tata’s Nano factory prompted many ancillary industries to make Ahmedabad their base. Tax sops given by the government has boosted the trade prospects and the movement of flat in Ahmedabad. The city is now offering more job opportunities which is boosting the prospects of flat in Ahmedabad like property in Bopal. Migration to the city has also boosted the property index. Huge real estate activity was noticed for Bopal flats in the last 5 years. Even the rental earned by Bopal flats has gone up. Now the city is all set to become the automobile hub as even Maruti Suzuki is moving the factor to outskirts of Ahmedabad.
The opening up of several industries has boosted the real estate market of the city. The city was already a home to textile mills as well as pharmaceutical companies, and now it will also host several new industries. Many investors are looking to invest in Ahmedabad apartment as the city offers good prospects. In the last few years the city has seen excellent infrastructural development this too has attracted youngsters to invest in flat in Ahmedabad.
The city offers excellent infrastructure and transport system. Plethora of new SEZs as well as entrepreneur industries has also been kicked off which are making Ahmedabad apartment a haven for home investors. Flat in Ahmedabad also got a boost with the opening of the BRTS (Bus Rapid Transport System) which is also known as Janmarg. The BRTS was also awarded with USA International Sustainable Transport Award; this award also helped people to look at Ahmedabad apartment as a serious investment option.
There are many areas where one can buy property in the city of Gujarat which falls under Rs. 50 lakh. Property in Bopal is one such investment option. Apart from property in Bopal one can also look to invest in New C.G. Nagar, Vastrapur, Thaltej, Maninagarm, Vejalpur. Other good investment options are Ambavadi, Ghatlodiya, Motera, and Makarba here one can buy a three-bedroom flat in Ahmedabad below Rs. 50 lakhs.
Makaan.com, the leading real estate website helps to buy house and the properties in Ahmedabad at cost-effective rates. Join forums for flat in Ahmedabad and get to know about the current scenarios of the realty market.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Get Top Real Estate Developers In Bangalore
2. What To Know About Buying A House
3. Experience The High-class Lifestyle At Ariisto Celestia
Author: Nikku Sharma
4. Is Your Property Broker Cheating You?
Author: Priya Jain
5. What Documents To Check To Avoid Fraud When Buying House/property?
Author: Priya Jain
6. Shriram Chirping Woods – Chirping Happiness In Lives Of All Its Residents
Author: Sapna Singh
7. Apartments In Bellandur: Perfect Investment For Techies From Adjoining Workplaces
Author: Red Coupon
8. A Short And Easy Guide To Purchasing Property In Bulgaria
Author: Andy Turver
9. Looking To Buy Your Dream Home? Know How To Negotiate Property Purchase
Author: Priya Jain
10. Quick Guide For Selecting As Short Sale Realtor
Author: RC NC
11. Boerne Tx Homes For Sale – Get The Comparable Price With The Help Of Boerne Tx Real Estate Agent!
Author: Richmond Frasier
12. A Potent Force In Real Estate- Suninder Sandha
13. For Prime Real Estate, Istanbul Is The Premier Choice
Author: Hariom Sharan
14. The Support Of Best Luxury Home Designs For Building A Home
Author: Leila Adam
15. Reasons For The Increasing Real Estate Interest In Talegaon