ALL >> Health >> View Article
Yoga Can Improve The Corporate Culture
Total Articles: 46
Corporate culture refers to a shared set of values, attitudes and standards which guide a company’s practices. It is based on the organization’s goals, strategies, approach to employees, customers and community. Taking hints from global leaders, more and more companies are becoming culture driven where they put their people first. To put people first is to ensure that the employees are happy and thus the customer will also be happy. Health and well-being is emphasized upon by these trendsetting companies. Yoga is one of the most popular choices to provide benefits such as physical fitness, stress relief, relaxation and mental well-being. Meditation techniques are very much a part of these classes.
YOGA HAS AN IMPACT ON ORGANISATIONAL PERFORMANCE
A research conducted in 2010 measured the impact of yoga way of life (asanas, pranayama, bandhas, mudras, dhyana) on organizational performance. The study shows that adoption of the yoga way of life can bring about better job satisfaction, commitment, organizational behaviour of employees, and goal orientation of managers. These factors indeed contribute to the performance of the organization as argued in the article. It was observed that practicing the knowledge of yoga may bring about a complete transformation of your personality, on the physical, mental, and emotional levels which strengthens your ability and desire to put in your best. Yoga can be introduced through workshops, retreats, regular classes or stress and health management programs.
Bharat Thakur Artistic Yoga offers specialised programs and retreats for the corporates which can be arranged with short term or long term goals where the employees are taught yoga in the premises of the company or offered classes in our studios. Usually the retreats are organised away from the hustle-bustle of the city on the outskirts at suitable locations.
BENEFITS OF YOGA AT WORK
Introducing the concept of desktop yoga (yoga stretches at the desktop as shown in pictures) can make a difference to your physical well-being when practiced every 3-4 hours at work. Pranayama (breathing techniques) holds proven benefits for the brain and mind, and can be practiced every day.
Following are some of the benefits achieved through regular practice of desktop yoga and pranayama:
1. Relieve tension from muscles
2. Keep joints relaxed and flexible
3. Improve blood circulation
4. Improve posture
5. Help prevent common issues such as backache, stiff shoulders, neck pain, headaches and eye problems.
6. Revive concentration and increase alertness
7. Rejuvenate tired cells and the nervous system
8. Stress relief
9. Unblock mental and emotional clutter
10. Calm the mind
11. Tackle mood swings, anxiety and anger
12. Increase self-awareness and elevate energy levels
If you are searching for the best Power Yoga Classes, then you are at the right place. World renowned Artistic Yoga provides the best customised yoga classes for all ages in Delhi, Gugaon,Mumbai and Bangalore. For more details about Yoga Classes Delhi, please visit us,Call- Toll Free No 1800 102 1000
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe