ALL >> Health >> View Article
Yoga Can Improve The Corporate Culture
Total Articles: 46
Corporate culture refers to a shared set of values, attitudes and standards which guide a company’s practices. It is based on the organization’s goals, strategies, approach to employees, customers and community. Taking hints from global leaders, more and more companies are becoming culture driven where they put their people first. To put people first is to ensure that the employees are happy and thus the customer will also be happy. Health and well-being is emphasized upon by these trendsetting companies. Yoga is one of the most popular choices to provide benefits such as physical fitness, stress relief, relaxation and mental well-being. Meditation techniques are very much a part of these classes.
YOGA HAS AN IMPACT ON ORGANISATIONAL PERFORMANCE
A research conducted in 2010 measured the impact of yoga way of life (asanas, pranayama, bandhas, mudras, dhyana) on organizational performance. The study shows that adoption of the yoga way of life can bring about better job satisfaction, commitment, organizational behaviour of employees, and goal orientation of managers. These factors indeed contribute to the performance of the organization as argued in the article. It was observed that practicing the knowledge of yoga may bring about a complete transformation of your personality, on the physical, mental, and emotional levels which strengthens your ability and desire to put in your best. Yoga can be introduced through workshops, retreats, regular classes or stress and health management programs.
Bharat Thakur Artistic Yoga offers specialised programs and retreats for the corporates which can be arranged with short term or long term goals where the employees are taught yoga in the premises of the company or offered classes in our studios. Usually the retreats are organised away from the hustle-bustle of the city on the outskirts at suitable locations.
BENEFITS OF YOGA AT WORK
Introducing the concept of desktop yoga (yoga stretches at the desktop as shown in pictures) can make a difference to your physical well-being when practiced every 3-4 hours at work. Pranayama (breathing techniques) holds proven benefits for the brain and mind, and can be practiced every day.
Following are some of the benefits achieved through regular practice of desktop yoga and pranayama:
1. Relieve tension from muscles
2. Keep joints relaxed and flexible
3. Improve blood circulation
4. Improve posture
5. Help prevent common issues such as backache, stiff shoulders, neck pain, headaches and eye problems.
6. Revive concentration and increase alertness
7. Rejuvenate tired cells and the nervous system
8. Stress relief
9. Unblock mental and emotional clutter
10. Calm the mind
11. Tackle mood swings, anxiety and anger
12. Increase self-awareness and elevate energy levels
If you are searching for the best Power Yoga Classes, then you are at the right place. World renowned Artistic Yoga provides the best customised yoga classes for all ages in Delhi, Gugaon,Mumbai and Bangalore. For more details about Yoga Classes Delhi, please visit us,Call- Toll Free No 1800 102 1000
Health Articles1. The Services Offered To The Patients In A Dental Clinic Is Unending
Author: Claudia Lamington
2. Linear Accelerators For Radiation Market - Size, Share, Outlook, And Forecast Till 2026
3. Make A Right Choice - Best Gynecologist In India
Author: ponting brown
4. Lysosomal Alpha Glucosidase Market - Size, Share, Outlook, And Forecast Till 2026
Author: mr shah
5. Benefits Of Email Marketing
6. How Costs Vary In The Liposuction Surgery?
7. Have You Asked In Detail To Your Surgeon About Body Sculpting?
8. 4 Things To Follow In Ivf Process
Author: Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour
9. Gastric Bypass Surgery – The Best Weight Loss Surgery
Author: Arvind Kumar
10. The Benefits Of Using Mouthwash
Author: Helen Diaz
11. Weight Loss Surgery – Is It Really Effective
Author: Arvind Kumar
12. Fraud, Deceptions, And Downright Lies About Blood Cleanup Exposed
Author: Phillip Jones
13. Must Know Facts About Hair Transplant In Bangladesh
14. Traveling To Barcelona For A Medical Conference? | Emedevents
15. Functional Medicine A Legitimate Approach To Treat Chronic Lifestyle Diseases - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta