ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
5 Questions To Ask Your Luxury Car Dealer Before You Make A Purchase
Total Articles: 120
It is your luxury car. So it is obvious that prior to buying it, you will prefer to have all your doubts and quarries cleared out. Get all the questions out of you and shoot at the dealer or sales person. Here is a list of unavoidable questions for you before you buy your luxury car.
1. May I get a test drive please?
The very first thing you should ask from a Mercedes dealer in Delhi, whether you can get a test drive. Getting a firsthand experience of your desired car is very important. Avoiding this maight cost you a heavy expense. Ask a Mercedes dealer in Delhi and the car out on a personal driver. While the car is with you, try to get a professional mechanic of your confidence, for a thorough pre-purchase inspection so that you spare yourself immediate expense just after buying the luxury car. If you see any signs of apprehensions on the dealer’s face, then there might be something wrong with the car. Get the car inside your garage and see if you are able to move in and out smoothly. The more time you spend with the model, the better understanding you’ll be having about the functionality of different parts of the car and how comfortable are you with it.
2. What is the Invoice price of the car?
Don’t forget to ask the invoice price of the car. An invoice price is the amount paid by the dealers to the manufacturers. Thus knowing the invoice price will let you know the real price of the car and you’ll be able to negotiate with the dealer. You might not have to include that amount while paying the price of the car to the dealer. Ask the invoice price of the car you dream about next time you visit a Mercedes Benz dealer in Delhi.
3. What are the insurance and loan policies against this model?
Getting a proper understanding of the insurance policies against your desired model is very important, because that would be where you will have to drain major portion of your money till the time you own the car. Get to understand the terms and conditions of the car loan available against the model of your car, including the tenure during which you will have to repay the debt that too following a certain rate of interest. Interrogate any of the Mercedes dealers in Delhi NCR, and they will tell you all.
4. What is the warranty scheme and how about the maintenance servicing?
Ask about the warranty schemes and maintenance servicing essential for the model you desire, and at what time intervals. Don’t miss out on this question when you visit the Mercedes dealer in Delhi.
5. May I know the VIP pin of the car?
You just can’t miss out on the VIP pin of the car. A VIP pin simply confirms you that the seller or dealer is the legal owner. Carefully check if the registration information matches with the car’s VIN number. Be thorough while checking the VIN pin number and all other vehicle details in the report match up with the vehicle you see in the dealership.
About the Author
Prashant Agarwal is an automobile enthusiast and passionate writer. In the past, he has worked with the top
Automobiles Articles1. Construction Companies: Rent Your Crane
Author: Josh Myshak
2. Why Do You Invest In Top-quality Food Trucks?
Author: Randy Travis
3. Less Hazards More Safety
Author: Eesha Zaveri
4. Is Your New Year Resolution A New Car?
Author: Wiliams Orchard
5. Modifying Your Darling With Harley Parts For Enjoying The Next Rides
Author: Levi Fysh
Author: Lineward Coproration
7. Silicon Carbide-a Compound Widely Used In Automobile, Electronics, And Steel Industries.
8. How To Install And Maintain A Hydraulic Starter
Author: Ryan gary
9. Pros And Cons Of Training Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
10. Choosing A Reliable Auto Repair Service Provider In Seattle
Author: Justin Ward
11. How Do Lenders Calculate Ltv Ratio For Your Auto Loan?
Author: jeffery reynold
12. Rockman - The Top Manufacturers Of Aluminium Die Casting, Automotive Component & Auto Parts
Author: Rockman Industries
13. Car Care Tips To Maintain Your Car During Winters
Author: Neel patel
14. Why Front Wheel Alignment Is Seriously Important In Leduc
Author: Mark Josesh
15. Get The Best Quality Replacement Tires For Your Vehicle
Author: Justin Ward