ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Looking For A Comfort Oriented Home In Nashik?
Total Articles: 40
Real estate development in Nasik has been taking place in a very collective manner. In many cases, landlords with sizable agricultural land holdings in Nashik's fringe areas have either sold their land or entered into joint venture agreements with developers and moved far away for their agriculture activity, thereby infusing land as well as capital into Nashik's real estate market. Nashik’s residential landscape is changing, where villas and row houses are being taken over by apartments due to changing preferences of buyers. Whenever it comes to infrastructure, Nashik is undergoing development. The city has adequate road transport system, ample water supply and good social infrastructure such as educational facilities. The city has also witnessed huge infrastructure investments especially in the development of National Highways. With the changing real estate scenario of Nashik, the developers are preparing to meet the new buyer requirements of bigger homes with all the amenities such as swimming pools, greenery, jogging track, cycling track, playground and clubhouses.
Real estate investors have started looking forward towards the city of Nashik, as an affluent investment option. Much like Pune, the city has been witnessing premium offerings from some of the well-known builders and promoters. With the exception of a few prime areas, residential rates are in the range of Rs 3,000- Rs 4500 per sq ft. In areas, such as Gangapur and College Road, property prices have gone up to Rs 6,000 per sq ft. Nashik, by virtue of its strategic location and growing economic activity has the potential to emerge as a smart city. With its affordable price range the city has tremendous potential for affordable housing.
There is a rise in demand from the home buyers’ side and at the same time, builders want to showcase their projects. CREDAI Nashik is an online portal, wherein builders and promoters can register themselves in order to feature and showcase their residential projects. The association does play an important role in shaping the real estate policy of a nation. CREDAI Nashik consists of detailed information about Nashik Real Estate Projects, along with a huge variety in the Residential Projects in Nashik.
Overall, Nasik offers very encouraging fundamentals for real estate investors. Some of the advantages the city is having if compared to the other cities in Maharashtra are adequate water facilities, Located at the vertex of the growth triangle of Mumbai and Pune, favourable and conducive climatic conditions and developed industrial estates like Ozar, Ambad and Satpur. The home buyers get attracted due to reasonable rates, high quality, excellent standards and long-term projections.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Slated Window Coverings Enhance Rooms With A View
Author: Ciaran Pilkington
2. Find Best Model Homes From Reliable Home Builders
3. Bhadra Legacy – New Luxury Apartments For Sale In Bangalore Near Mg Road
Author: Bhadra Landmarks
4. Never Miss These Things If You Are Planning To Buy A Property In 2018
Author: Varsha Reddy
5. How Technology Impacted On Real Estate Sector
6. Real Estate Best Option To Increase Your Wealth In U.s.a
Author: Reed Goossens
7. 4 Advantages Of Selling Your Home To A Cash Home Buyer
Author: Jesse Tsai
8. What You Should Know About Crankbrook Property Management Of Commercial Properties?
Author: Jack William
9. 7 Amazing Benefits Of Choosing Royal Docks Estate Agents
Author: John Pring
10. Residential Projects In Greater Noida West-eros Group
Author: Eros Group
11. Best Quality Real Estate Podcasts For Foreign Investors
Author: RSN Property Group
12. Ludhiana: Destination Next For Real Estate
Author: Akshay Rathore
13. Ferozpur Highways: Best Place To Buy Your Dream Home
Author: Finstem Group
14. Mysore Villa: A Home You Dream Off
Author: Finstem Group
15. Ghaziabad Housing Experts’ Predictions And A Lot More
Author: Ghaziabad housing experts’ predictions ..