ALL >> Service >> View Article
Hydroblasting Or Dry Ice Blasting: Which Cleaning Method To Choose ?
Total Articles: 24
When it comes to industrial cleaning, the oft-resorted solution remains the high pressure hydroblasting. The method comprises of cleanup of all debris and disposing all the waste generated after the project is completed. There are other cleaning methods developed over the years that resulted in lesser waste like dry ice blasting, and which could be implemented to solve the cleaning requirements of industries in a beneficial way.
Factors for Determining the Best Method
At the time of opting for the best cleaning method for any given situation, the factors that should be considered include the type of material to be removed, the adjacent environment of the subject that has to be cleaned, and the need for such waste disposal.
Hence in situation where there is a risk of runoff flowing into a sewer or storm drain, the waste needs to be disposed of offsite and this is possible by using dry ice blasting. The reason for making these choices could be understood by knowing the cleaning methods along with the related benefits.
Exploring the Methods:
With hydroblasting, it is possible to cut thorough deposits, grime, manufacturing fouling and slicing up hard surfaces with superior cutting power. The technology is quite versatile to be found in the industry.
The technology is quite helpful for use in the power generation, plastics, chemical, aluminum, petroleum and pulp and paper industries due to its efficient cleaning ability of:
• Fouled tanks
• Dirt and rust in towers and lines
• Build up in boilers and heat exchangers.
• Old paint on nearly any surface
• Encrusted sewers and pipes
With a water pressure of up to 40,000 p.s.i., a hydroblaster provides the flexibility of not only removing the stickiest substances, but also effectively removing constructive materials, steel, concrete, and other materials.
In dry ice blasting, dry ice that is a form of abrasive blasting, a solid form of carbon dioxide is directed at a surface with high speed in a pressurized air stream for cleaning it. The method of cleaning is similar to that of plastic bead blasting, sand blasting, or soda blasting.
No residue is formed with dry ice blasting as dry ice vaporizes at room temperature. This is the reason for its recommendation by EPA as an alternative to many cleaning process that are solvent based. A good number of superior and unique benefits are available with dry ice blasting over traditional blasting technique. These are:
• non-abrasive, nonconductive, and nonflammable
• environmentally-friendly, with no contaminants
• clean and approved for using in the food industry
• cleaning of most items to be cleaned in place
• no damage done to active mechanical or electrical parts
• can be used for removing weld slag from tooling or for dusting smoke damage from books
The commitment to safety and professional experience of Thompson Industrial Services remain unmatched when it comes to use of Hydroblast technology. This they achieve with their “Zero Incident” safety culture and the use of specialized Hydroblaster and skilled personnel.
Service Articles1. Seo, Web-design And Data Entry Services
Author: Md Rajiulah
2. Hcc’s Home Theater And Automation Trends For 2018
3. Mobile App Development In Australia
4. Top 8 Most Popular Cryptocurrency To Invest In 2018
Author: Nitin Garg
5. Bluestine Global Digital Marketing Services| Online Ads
Author: akash nikam
6. Best Pest Control In Warje - Result First, Pay Later
Author: Balaji herbal citi pest control
7. Important Considerations Before Laying Industrial Pipeline
Author: liam well
8. Crop Value Chain Management | Farm Accounting Services | Ranches Accounting Services
Author: AG Tools
9. Need A Cms For Your Website? Right Rules To Follow To Pick It
Author: Jonathan Paul
10. How To Contact Kraken Customer Support?
11. Floor Care Specialists
Author: Saurabh Upadhyay
12. Some Of The Best Tips Before Starting Your Home Renovation
Author: liam well
13. A 2018 Mazda Bt 50 Brief Review
Author: Adam Butler
14. Alikeapps | A Premium Uber Clone Business
Author: Uber Clone
15. Inexpensive Flowers To Fit The Wedding Budget
Author: John Miller