ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Difference Between Pool Fencing & Garden Fencing
Total Articles: 40
Oh yes, there's plenty of difference between pool fencing and garden fencing; read on.
Here are the differences between a pool fence and a garden fence:
The Pool Fence
1. Traditionally a poolside fence was made from wood or metal.
2. The idea of a poolside fence was usually to provide privacy.
3. Poolside fences also bring in an element of safety as it prevents pets and kids from blindly running into the pool area.
4. These days a poolside fence might be made from a variety of material including wood, faux wood, plastic and even metal.
5. These days aluminium posts with frosted glass in between are quite common as they are maintenance free, easy to clean and look elegant. The frosted glass can even be monogrammed.
6. Unlike a garden fence, the poolside side is relatively easy to install especially if it is made from aluminium and glass.
7. Companies such as Trimlite.com can set up a poolside fence in less than a day.
8. These days a poolside fence might have decorative elements build into the posts e.g. fancy lighting.
9. Modern aluminium poolside fence can be installed in various colours to match background or the property.
10. A Pool Fencing Central Coast is usually designed to not only be functional but to also add ascetic value to the pool itself.
The Garden Fence
1. Traditionally, a garden fencing was made from wood or bamboo.
2. They generally tended to have creeper plants growing on it.
3. A garden fence may be left bare or painted or have a creeper using it for support.
4. The idea of a garden fence is not just to demarcate but to do so in a way that compliments the garden itself.
5. Usually does not prevent view of the garden it seeks to protect.
6. These days garden fence might be made from faux wood or a number of light weight fencing material including aluminium.
7. A garden fence might have wooden support and wire mesh in between. Though these days instead of wire mesh, contractors tend to use a plastic or PVC mesh.
8. A modern day Cheap Glass Fences might combine a number of materials including faux wood, plastic, metal and aluminium.
9. A garden fence might have decorative elements such as hanging flower pots or local art. In fact, there is no limit to the individuality of a garden fence.
10. In general, a garden fence is meant to look nice, functional and add ascetic value to garden without of course, taking away anything from the beauty of the garden itself.
Home and Garden Articles1. What Are The Advantages Of Choosing Latest Led Tv?
Author: Divya Sharma
2. Cast Iron Bollards: Suppliers Guide For Buyers
Author: Tony Scott
3. Increasing Safety With Crowd Control Barriers
Author: Tony Scott
4. Add More Creativity In Home Decor With Mosaic
Author: Emily Stone
5. Why Organic Gardening Services Is Needed For Your Garden?
Author: Tony Bulic
6. The New Home Builders Are Showing Creativity Of Art In Trendy Houses
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
7. Advantages Of Using Cork Tiles
Author: Brian Miller
8. Safeguard Your Home Using Our Services
Author: Brown Ross
9. House Cleaning Services - Lets Clean It Up
10. Renovate Your Lawn Beautifully With Lawn Care And Maintenance Services
Author: Leo Lazich
11. Things You Need To Know Before Visiting Furniture Stores Of Perth
Author: Kai Baxter
12. Customised Lawn Fertilisation Services In Nsw
Author: Leo Lazich
13. Seasonal Garden Maintenance Services For A Beautiful Garden
Author: Phil Maunder
14. Getting The Facts On Weather And Exterior Paint Jobs
Author: Caseys painting
15. Bond Cleaning Perth Is Your Best Choice For Full Bond Amount Return