ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
The Ultimate Guide To Minimalistic Make Up
Total Articles: 144
Minimalistic makeup or no-makeup look requires all the more effort than creating a definite makeup look on one’s face. It takes more alertness as it is it requires hiding the makeup being used to actually bring out a flawless luminous look on your face. The natural look is all about bringing out the perfection in your skin. It is very important to choose the right set of products that will enhance your skin’s natural tone and texture, so as to get a flawless and even toned complexion. Hiding your blemishes, dark spots, redness, and such other flaws; is the ultimate motive for this makeup.
• Choose a foundation and a concealer that goes closest to your skin tone. A perfect shade disappears against your natural skin colour. Apply a few dots of foundation on your cheeks, nose, forehead, chin as well as neck. Blend the foundation all over with your fingers, concentrating on areas of redness and blemishes. You may use either liquid or powder foundation and use your fingers or even a foundation brush to gently blend in within your skin. You may also use an airbrush to get the perfect result. In case you are aware of any portable salon which provides home beauty parlour services, call in a beauty expert and let him or her do this for you.
• After you are done with foundation, it’s time to apply the concealer. You will require the concealer to soften the dark circles, redness, pigmentation and any sort of blemishes on your face and neck region. You may blend itevenly with a sponge brush in case you are hesitant to use or your fingertips. You need to pay extra attention to the edges such that any kind of fine lines and wrinkles are covered.Consult a beauty expert,from any portable salon which provides home beauty parlour services, to know the most appropriate way of applying a concealer.
• Now set the makeup by dusting a translucent powder all over the face and neck. Neverforget that real skin is never matte so finish by only powdering areas that get oily throughout the day.
• Dust a little bit of True Match Powder only to your T-zone and oily areas of your face. Make sure the shade goes closest to your complexion.
• You want to look healthy and have a natural rosy glow. Apply a peachy(or whichever colour goes with your skin tone) blush only to the apples of your cheeks. Ask for beauty services at home, if you want a beauty expert to come at your place and give you the perfect makeup.
• Select a neutral eye shadow like warm reddish beige, all over the eyelid using a flat shadow brush. Add depth to your eye by brushing shade six, a medium neutral brown, into the crease with a contour brush.
• Curl up your eye lashes with an eye lash curler and then apply a decent coat of mascara.
• Neat and groomed eyebrows are a must. Brush your eyebrows with an eyebrow brush and then fill in any bare spots with eye brow pencil to create perfect brows. Get a bold, defined brow by brushing on a tinted brow gel.
• Your lips should be just a shade brighter than your natural lip colour.
In case you are calling up any online salon, for beauty services for yourself by professional experts, then beauty services such as a no-makeup look will be catered to you in the most perfect way.
Author Bio :- Shruti Kapoor is an experienced make-up artist functioning out of Mumbai. Along with offering techniques to find home beauty parlour services in Mumbai as well as receiving beauty services at home at your doorstep, she provides constructive suggestions for different beauty services that can go a long way in ensuring beauty expert tactics for minimalistic make up look.
Beauty Articles1. Love Guru
Author: love guru
2. How To Choose Best Wedding Makeup Artist In Udaipur
Author: Anu Sen
3. Hair Loss- Symptoms, Causes, And Prevention
Author: Marc Epstein
4. Gain Much From Lookbook Photography And Beauty Photography In New York
Author: East of Normal is Beauty Beauty Photography In New
5. Which One Is The Best Option For Upper Lip Hair Removal?
Author: Liam Well
6. Hidden Beauty Secrets For Healthy Hair And Skin
Author: Brow A Beauty Boutique
7. Summer Beauty Hacks
Author: Sohni Juneja
8. Hair Care Tips For All Seasons
Author: James Fields
9. Instant Ways To A Glowing Complexion In A Week
Author: Shreya Sharma
10. An Ode To The Most Memorable Day
Author: Nitin Sharma
11. Why You Should Definitely Invest In Hair Extensions.
Author: Louise Bailey
12. A Few Things You Should Know About Non-surgical Hair Treatment
Author: Marc Epstein
13. Persona Faces
14. The Professional Locksmith Advice
Author: Erick Rackewel
15. I Am A 24 Year Old Suffering From Hair Loss. Which Hair Treatment I Should Take?