ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
How To Create The Perfect Smoky Eye In These Easy Steps
Total Articles: 147
When it comes to a hangout in the evening or a dinner party, or a visit to the nearby disco, girls usually opt for dark smoky eyes. So here is a complete guide to get that perfect smoky eyes for your night time ventures.
Before you start off with your eye makeup, you need to make some preparations.Try to cover up dark circles around the eyes as much as possible as it is they will dull the effect of the sexy smoky eye makeup. This is one of the basic makeup techniques one needs to know. Swipe a creamy concealer along your under eye area using a brush or your middle finger. After blending on concealer, use a soft puffy brush to tap translucent powder along the entire under eye area. The translucent powder will collect any loose or excess particles of your eyeshadow while you are applying it. Once you are done applying the eyeshadow, gently brush off the powder from the under eye area. You really need to remember such makeup techniques to have a flawless effect every time, even if you are going for a face makeup. A proper application of concealer to hide the under eye dark area is also the most important step in face makeup. Coming back to the eye makeup steps required for a smoky eye look, below lie the important guide:
• You need to use a medium-size round or what we call a Q-tip brush or a brush a smudge brush to apply some charcoal gray powder in an arch shape just above the crease of the eye lid. Nicely blend it down till the lash line.
• Always remember that a smoky eye shouldn't have any harsh lines. So you need to blend the edges softly, leaving no fine lines. With the help of a Q-tip brush or a smudge brush, smudge the shadow at the crease and along bottom lashes, in such a way that it leaves a warm matte effect.
• Now that you are done with colouring you eyelid, make a fine outline of the upper eye lash line with a soft black eye liner pencil, and then gently smudge it with your fingertip.
• Blend a dark shade from your lashes to crease, and then, use a small angled brush to drag the eye shadow along your lower lash lines.
• You know what? Your smoky look shade doesn't necessarily have to be black the typical black or brown. Even grey, navy, shimmery brown, plum, or forest green can add a sexy surprise element to the look.
• Next with a smaller, firm-bristle brush;apply a gunmetal shade into the lower lash line.
• Apply a pale silver powder to the inner corners of the eyes to lighten the overall effect.
• Blend a shimmery highlighter along your brow bone and in the inner corners of eyes. If you have fair to medium skin, try a pearl hue; darker complexions look vampy in champagne shades.
• Last but not the least, curl up your lashes with an eye lash curler and then apply a decent coat of black mascara to your lashes.
In case you are not confident enough to carry out these steps all by yourself, simply call up the portable salons offering make services at home. Such parlours will send professional experts for make services at home or at any place as per your convenience, and you’ll get the perfect desired look for yourself.
Author Bio :- Shruti Kapoor is an experienced make-up artist functioning out of Mumbai. Along with offering techniques to find make services at home in Mumbai as well as receiving makeup techniques at your doorstep, she comes up with constructive suggestions for eye makeup and face makeup. This goes a long way in beautification tactics to create the perfect smoky eye in few easy steps.
Beauty Articles1. How To Implement Oil On Hair Wigs?
Author: Indian Hairvendor
2. Breast Implants With Lift Mumbai
Author: Dr. Milan Doshi
3. To Know More About Best Indian Spices For Your Food & Health!!
Author: Vishal Parihar
4. What Is Style? By Designtab An Interior Design Company From Kolkata.
Author: Design Tab
5. Dermatologists Offer Advice To Parents On How To Talk To Teens About Acne
Author: sumit gadre
6. Get Yourself Flourishing Bridal Look By Mohini Makeovers
Author: Mohini Singh
7. Organic Products Are More Effective And Beneficial For Use
Author: Ba Cisse
8. How To Make Your Eyelash Extensions Last
9. Is A Flat, Smooth Abdomen Just A Wishful Thinking?
Author: Allure Medspa
10. Acne Skin Care Method
Author: sumit gadre
11. Hair Transplant In Hyderabad
Author: Deepanjali Reddy
12. Grab The Amazing Jewelry In The Best Deal
13. Bbl Photo-facial - An Innovative Approach To Beautiful Skin
Author: julia ken
14. Know The Reasons Behind A Scaly And Itchy Scalp
Author: Scott Watkins
15. All You Need To Know About Areola Incision
Author: Dr. Milan Doshi