ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
4 Simple Evening Make Up Tricks To Make You Look Your Best
Total Articles: 147
Dressing up for the evening automatically brings views of a scarlet pout or and black smoky eyes to your mind. Even the evening makeup may differ from season to season, like the summer demands a lighter tone whereas the winter can be glammed up with a much more dramatic look. From a pale satin spaghetti-strap dress to a metallic crop top and jeggings, things vary from day to night, season to season as per the professional makeup artists. But whatever the time or season, don’t forget to wear a pair of tights in case you are wearing a mid or short dress.
A professional makeup artist will always advise not to try to experiment just before the evening party; always have a dress and make-up rehearsal before a big evening. Whatever be the season or time or occasion, it is very important to keep yourself hydrated and de-stress by drinking lots of water and have a couple of algae tablets, before starting off with the evening makeup.
Metallic colours like golden, copper and bronze work great for the evening look, they act as the age old basics of your evening makeup. While your clothing can be of any of these metallic colours, choose a foundation as per your skin tone mixed with moisturizer and dust a bit of bronze or copper shimmers.
• While applying the foundation or concealer start from the inner corner underneath the eye and work outwards along the dark shadow of the lower eyelids and brush or pat on an even coat all over the eye zone, from lashes to brows, including the hollows on either side of the nose. Don’t put a heavy dab of both foundation and concealer so that your makeup doesn’t float over your face. Do a light touch up with translucent loose powder all over face and whisk off the excess makeup with a clean sponge or pad, or with a powder brush. You may call in parlour services at home and avail their makeup services in case you are not too confident about doing all these steps efficiently.
• Keep your eyes kohl-rimmed, with soft light gold dusted over lids and up to the eyebrow, with a deeper colour like gold bronzer on the lids.
• Older skin looks better with softer shades smudged into a smoky effect along with subtle touches of gold shadow dotted over the usual eyeshadow so as to highlight the arc of your eyebrow, or gold gloss mixed with your favourite lipstick.
• Apply an ivory semi-matte eyeshadow all over the eye area from lashes to eyebrows. This is the basic step for your eye makeup to last upto 12 hours. Also put the same shadow on the V above your upper lip to accentuate fullness. This can be quite effective for those having a thin upper lip.
There are many portable salons popping up these days. So in time of a sudden evening hang out, don’t panic. Simply call in the parlour services at home and avail their makeup services.
Author Bio :- Shruti Kapoor is an experienced make-up artist functioning out of Mumbai. Along with offering techniques to find home parlour services at home as well as receiving professional makeup artist at your doorstep, she comes up with constructive suggestions that includes makeup services especially for evening makeup.
Beauty Articles1. Commerce Business In Digital World
Author: Commerce Business in Digital World
2. Some Nail Polish Mistakes You Need To Avoid
Author: Priyanshi Shaah
3. Remove Chin Hair Permanently
Author: Emily Limoges
4. The Best Nail Art In India By O2nails India
Author: shweta mishra
5. Utilize Beard Hair Transplants To Enhance Your Natural Look
Author: Most of the men are hiring beard transplant clinic
6. Ultrax Labs Hair Surge Hair Growth Shampoo
Author: kiran kumar
7. How To Protect Your Skin From Harmful Uv Rays
Author: Noah Collins
8. Looking For Clean And Smooth Under Arms Without Any In-grown Hairs?
9. Makeup Tricks And Tips For Different Eye Shape
Author: Mohini Singh
10. What Is An Organic Pigment For Cosmetics?
Author: Koel Colours
11. Get Rid Of Acne Scars Today
Author: Robin Gordon
12. Natural Herbal Beauty Products In Bangalore Has Become Easily Accessible
Author: radhika gupta
13. Best Anti Aging Night Creams For Women
Author: Donald Brontes
14. For Easy Shampoo And Rinse, Get Well-equipped Salon Shampoo Bowls
Author: Jonathan Wong
15. Place Foot Care Products Close At Hand, Use A Pedicure Trolley
Author: Jonathan Wong