ALL >> Travel >> View Article
2016 Fraser Island Holiday Packages 3 Day And 2 Day Tours Accommodation Deals
Total Articles: 445
World Heritage listed Fraser Island continues to be one of the most sought after travel destinations for people all over the world, even for those living in Australia and in the neighboring New Zealand this exotic Island continues to be number one in their wish list. In today’s fast paced life where each moment counts, most of the people are in look out for a tour company that will offer them a great value for their money. Sunset Safaris one of the leading tour operators in the Queensland area operates from Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast and Noosa. The packages offered by them are varied and all inclusive.
Fraser Island 2 Day Tour Most of the tourists opt for this tour company because of transparency, no hidden costs and the people friendly policy. All these become quite clear as you go through their websites and read the comments of some very happy and satisfied tourists. Before reaching your destination you’ll be going for a 4 WD drive along the beautiful Teewah Beach and in Noosa North shore you can spot the wild kangaroos. The beautiful colors of Red canyon and the equally colorful sands of Rainbow Beach will leave you with no choice but to take hundreds of photographs to relive the beauty.
Also included are all meals while on Fraser Island Tour at no extra cost. The Great sand island welcomes the tourists with its unique biodiversity. The place is extremely diverse in terms of ecology and in one single island you have golden beaches, crystal clear lakes, rolling surfs creeks and lagoons, perched lakes, ancient growth of Rainforests and not to forget the vast marine water park and the shipwreck sites. On top of it you’ll come across the purest breeds of Dingos and can see whales and Dolphins swimming all along the beaches .But for the very best view, you can spend some time on the amazing Indian Head. The tour operators have a fleet of very comfortable 4 WD coaches and smaller vehicles which are ideal for the sandy terrain and you get to see all major attractions and yet have enough time to relax on the beach and do what you should do on a vacation. The tour operators take care of all the basic necessities and you can do some optional activities by paying a little more. The people who love nature can spend the night in camps and for those who want to indulge in luxury in a natural environment can opt for Glamping .Whatever package you choose you’ll get the best deal possible with Sunset Safaris.
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe