ALL >> Health >> View Article
Herbal Treatment For Hypertension That Can Lower High Bp Naturally
Total Articles: 191
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, nearly one-third of the American adults have high blood pressure, which is otherwise called as hypertension. Blood pressure is nothing, but the number that measures the force exerted by the blood, pushing outwards on the arterial walls. It is stated that damage can occur when the force of the blood continue to be higher for a longer period of time. This will stretch the tissues that are responsible for making up the walls of arteries over and above the limit that is denoted as the ideal limit.
Measurement of blood pressure: BP is typically denoted as two numbers written in the form of ratio. The number in the top is referred to as systolic pressure, while the one in the lower part is called as diastolic pressure. The former measures the pressure in the arteries, when the lower chambers of the heart contract, while the latter measures the pressure in the arteries between heartbeats, when the ventricles relax. An individual is identified as having high BP when the blood pressure is higher than 140 over 90 mmHg.
Contributors towards elevated blood pressure: A number of factors can contribute towards increase BP like:
4. Lack of exercise
As high blood pressure is a silent killer, it is important to lower high BP. Here, herbal treatment for hypertension can help people to find safe remedy for their problem.
Herbal remedy called Stresx capsules: To lower high BP, herbal treatment called as Stresx capsules can come handy and this herbal remedy is a unique combination of proven and time-tested herbs that have attained worldwide popularity in improving the heart function and in reduction of high BP. These herbs are known to possess cardio tonic effects and will help in maintenance of healthy heart and cardiovascular system.
These capsules will make sure that there will be healthy flow of blood to the heart and these capsules will also ensure normal heart muscle functioning and healthy blood pressure as well. Besides acting as the herbal treatment for hypertension, these capsules will also address restlessness, fatigue, sleeplessness, stress and anxiety. Generally, plaque buildup is stated to be highly risky and this can happen in high blood pressure patients. But, this sort of plaque buildup will be prevented by these herbal remedies.
How are these benefits possible?
Not just to lower high BP, but also to provide the above-mentioned benefits because of its effective ingredients and let us find the list of ingredients in this multi-ingredient herbal treatment for hypertension:
Ingredients in Stresx capsules include Kesar, Moti Bhasma, Ajwain Khurasani, Gul Chandni, Kahu, Elaichi Choti, Champa, Tuj, Safed musli, Vacha, Jadwar, Jyotishmati, Chotachand, Aam, Shudh Shilajit, Ganjwan, Ashwagandha, Shankpushpi, Arjun and Brahmi.
All these ingredients help to lower high BP, thereby making Stresx capsules effective herbal treatment for hypertension.
Health Articles1. How To Save Money With Modafinil ?
Author: Jeppe Keisar
2. Antioxidants And Male Organ Health: The Impact Of Free Radicals On Male Function
Author: John Dugan
3. Top Reasons Why Athletes Should See A Sports Medicine Doctor
Author: Jexy Rodriguez
4. Neck Pain Treatment Via Chiropractic Care
Author: Jexy Rodriguez
5. How Sinus And Migraine Can Make You Miserable
6. Harmful Effects Of Sleep Deprivation And Disturbed Sleep
7. A Realistic Picture Of Weight Loss Through Indica Strain!
Author: kurt Martin
8. 4 Best Benefits You Should Hire Personal Health Care In Bloomfield, Ct For Elders
Author: Pat Ackeifi RN
9. Biography Of Mesothelioma
Author: FARHAN MALIM
10. Counselling In South West London For Men – 4 Reasons To Think About It
Author: Richard Gosling
11. 6 Important Physiotherapy Tips That Can Minimize Your Back Pain
Author: Sumitha Hemavathy
12. Practicing Yoga With Associate Degree Disorder
Author: Samantha Garrett
13. Stay In Best Health With Salveo’s Noni Capsules And Juice
14. Yoga Throught Times Of Modification
Author: Michelle Garrett
15. Join Occupational First Aid Course To Respond And Save Lives In Medical Emergency Conditions