ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Recover Your Deleted Data With Active@ Undelete
Total Articles: 2
Digital data loss has become one of the major concerns of modern times, both at home and in the workplace. From losing treasured family photo albums to essential corporate data, there are numerous reasons for data loss. Oftentimes, it's down to nothing more than accidental deletion or formatting a disk without backing up or moving its contents first. In other cases, a technical failure or malware attack might be to blame. However, regardless of what the reasons are, it is often still possible to get the data back intact. Although data recovery software can never claim to be 100% successful due to the technical limitation inherently involved, Active@ UNDELETE provides the best chances of getting your files back after you've thought them gone for good.
Versatile and Extensive Support
Searching for recoverable data, including that which resides on formatted or corrupted disks or deleted from the Recycle Bin in Windows requires some advanced techniques. For a start, the original filenames will no longer be available, so Active@ UNDELETE uses a variety of other signatures to identify files of different types, be they images, documents or almost anything else. It also supports the full range of file systems used by today's operating systems and, due to the fact it works independently of your operating system, it does not require Windows to be installed and working. It supports NTFS, FAT, exFAT, Ext2, Ext3, Ext4, HFS+, BtrFS and UFS file systems, allowing you to recover and restore entire partitions as well as individual files.
Active@ UNDELETE is suitable for working with almost any type of digital storage media, including hard disks and external flash drives and memory cards. It even works with deprecated storage devices such as ZIP disks. Since it provides full support for a wide range of operating systems, including Windows, OS X and Linux-based distributions, it's a useful tool for almost anyone who is concerned with data recovery.
New in Version 10
Version 10 of Active@ UNDELETE sports a number of fixes and improvements, making it one of the industry-leading solutions for data recovery. Among the many new features are a forensic reports feature, support for UEFI x64 in the Ultimate version, a new user interface, an improved recovery kernel and an overhauled disk editor. The Disk Editor feature in particular is a useful component for more advanced users, since it allows you unprecedented access and control over the data stored on your storage devices, including the ability to inspect and edit the disk at a very fine level. Users will also find numerous new GUI fixes and improvements, an updated documentation reflecting the various changes and a number of new pre-defined file signatures.
Although it presents a range of additional features for more experienced users, Active@ UNDELETE is the go-to solution for anyone who wants to retrieve lost data intact. It recovers files from deleted, damaged, formatted or reformatted partitions on IDE / ATA / SATA / eSATA / SCSI / SSD / USB disks. Active@ UNDELETE supports RAID setups, virtual disks and much more as well, making it among the most versatile of such tools currently available. It's ideal for both home and business users thanks to its multifunctional wizards and exceptional ease of use. Find out more at http://www.active-undelete.com/.
Computers Articles1. How To Integrate Sales Form Online With Software For Business Enhancement
2. Stable Online Forms Service – Now At Your Doorsteps
3. Integrate Online Forms With The Help Of Salesforce Form Builder
4. Level Up Customer Interaction With Custom Salesforce Forms
5. Step-by-step Guide To Enter Www Norton Com Setup Product Key For Norton Setup
Author: Landy Corona
6. Resolving Microsoft Edge Browser Issues On Windows 10
Author: Ask Amy
7. The Significance And Assistances Of Computer Recycling
8. Things To Consider While Selecting T-shirt Designing Software For Apparel Business
Author: Pratik Shah
9. Safely Back Up All Your Data With Active@ Disk Image
Author: Ed Robinson
10. How Document Converter Software Helps In Ensuring Authenticity Of Converted Files?
Author: shashikant shukla
11. Best Tech Rental Services
12. Computer Smartphone Investigation Can Smartly Unravel The Truth Behind Your Suspicions
13. Fb Account Contact 1-850-316-4897 Technical Support For Facebook Group
Author: Parker Fourny
14. Get Technical Aid Via Facebook Tech Support Number 1-850-316-4897
Author: natali thomas
15. Learn How To Start Your Own Online Job Portal With Job Classified Script Portal
Author: sawati rawat