ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
4 Tips To Increase Your Home Loan Eligibility
Total Articles: 291
A home loan is an ideal way to purchase one’s dream home. However with the rising demand for such a loan, one would need to be eligible in order to get access to this borrowed funds. There are various factors that are needed to be taken into consideration when regarding home loan eligibility. In this process, the applicant’s current liabilities, assets and income are scrutinized during the loan application process. In the event any of these factors are unapproved, there is a high chance one’s eligibility for the loan is denied. Some of the tips that an applicant can consider to increase their eligibility for the home loan comprise of the following:
1. Invest your resources and time into your profile
Before one can begin the application process for the home loan, one would need to consider all the influencing factors that affect the eligibility of one’s loan application. Factors like the CIBIL score and income value often play an important role in determining one’s home loan eligibility. An applicant must check all these factors to ensure that they are above the acceptable mark before proceeding ahead with the application.
2. Clear out any existing loans or debts
If an applicant has any previous loans or debts that need to be cleared out, one should take the necessary steps to do so. Most financial institutes looks for signs which indicate the applicant’s inability to manage a loan. One such indicator is the previous loans or debts that haven’t been cleared out. If an individual does have such factors in their financial profile, one would need to either take the necessary steps to clear out these factors. Ensure that once these debts or loans are cleared, that you CIBIL score is updated. Alternatively, one can provide a strategized plan which showcases the repayment of both loans, without undergoing any financial strain.
3. Opt for repayment tenure that is acceptable to the financial institute
Different financial institutes will have different requirements. This also includes the repayment tenure. To improve one’s home loan eligibility, one would need to opt for a repayment tenure that is long. Ensure that is satisfies the criteria of the bank, yet provides you with a flexibility to repay the loan with ease. The ideal repayment tenure in such a case should not be more than 25 years.
4. Opt for joint application on the loan
Most loans are designed for the requirements and financial habits of a single income individual. However, if your spouse is also earning a decent income, one can opt for a joint application for the loan. This increases the home loan eligibility drastically as there is a higher chance that the loan will get repaid successfully within the given time period. This also indicates that the liability of repaying the home loan is upon two applicants, thus reducing the chances of default payment.
Author Bio :
The author is a seasoned writer on finance topics and she articulates aspects that are important to people availing the home loan facility. She writes about a variety of topics covering the home loan documents, rates & the uses of home loan eligibility that help to make the best decision.
Investing / Finance Articles1. No Credit Check Faxless Payday Loans
2. Understanding Corporate Debt Restructuring In India
Author: Aniket Vichare
3. Tips To Know Before Applying For A Personal Loan By Srg
Author: srg housing
4. The Ultimate Guide To Cryptocurrency Wallet
5. Buy And Sell Mutual Fund Online | Moneytreesolution
6. Can I Get A Loan Despite Bad Credit Unemployment?
7. Advantages Of Binance Crypto Exchange
8. Payday Loans For People On Benefits Direct Lenders - 100% Online Decision
Author: Hamish Rutherford
9. Best Mcx Commodity Tips Provider In India
10. Why Open An Nri Account?
Author: Samantha Kennedy
11. Commercial Mortgage Loan
Author: Loansa Assit
12. Why Perform A Fundamental Analysis Of A Company?
Author: Aastha Kapoor
13. Open Online Trading Account With The Lowest Brokerage Charges
Author: Krutika Sharma
14. Avail Reliable Tax Return Online Australia Services To Get The Job Done Like Never Before
15. Get Yourself Best Sip Plans For Long Term
Author: Jignesh Shah