ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
5 “must- Have” Prestashop Extensions For Your Store
Total Articles: 37
Often, PrestaShop customers are faced with a tough question about “What are the most useful extensions for their PrestaShop store” for improving their business fortunes and brand identity. Due to this dilemma, they often end up investing their time, money and efforts on ineffective PrestaShop extensions that do not add any value to their online store. But, now, the whole scenario has changed due to this Knowband store that has numerous amazing eCommerce modules to give the right start to your online store among your business rivals. Let us take a look at these 5 mind blowing plugins for your PrestaShop store.
1. PrestaShop One Page Supercheckout- To help your online shoppers with a seamless checkout form, Knowband has emerged with a magnificent plugin in the form of this PrestaShop One Page Supercheckout. It has multiple features and functionalities that can make your checkout process a hassle free experience for your online shoppers. Now, site owners can make desired changes or customizations for reducing the number of irrelevant checkout fields for faster conversions and product sales. Apart from this, it provides multiple payment and shipping options for keeping your customers engaged to your site.
2. PrestaShop Abandoned Cart- Now, store owners can effortlessly get their abandoned customers back towards their online store and all credit goes to this PrestaShop Abandoned Cart plugin. It allows you to send reminder emails to your abandoned customers for helping them out in completing their pending shopping orders. Besides, with this module, it is now easier to track your abandoned customers for converting them back for reducing the number of shopping cart abandonments on your PrestaShop store.
3. PrestaShop Social Loginizer- Engage your targeted customers on your online store for seamless account registrations with the help of this PrestaShop Social Loginizer extension. It consists of numerous social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Linked in, Instagram and such others that encourages your site visitors to sign up on your site. Apart from this, its interactive login popup allow “quick login” as it eliminates the need to fill out the lengthy registration form by the customers. Now, store admin have the added functionality to enable or disable the social accounts of their customers through the back end of this amazing plugin.
4. PrestaShop Marketplace module- For all those store owners that are exploring the other possible options to sell their products and to get new customers for their advertised product, this PrestaShop Marketplace module is the best available eCommerce module. Now, you can seamlessly turn your PrestaShop store into a multi- vendor marketplace for the vast community of buyers and sellers. It allow simple seller registration facility for providing seller's opportunity to display their desired products on your site for the purpose of making sales. Further, it provides freedom to store admin for accepting or rejecting the seller's request for product addition and can also put restrictions on the number of products that can be added by an individual seller.
5. PrestaShop Price Alert- If your online store has been losing customers consistently due to unappealing product pricing, you can take the corrective steps now by installing this wonderful PrestaShop Price Alert extension on your store. With this plugin, customers will be regularly updated about any price change on your eCommerce store, Knowband. Due to the timely notification, customers will be informed about the updated price of various plugins on your eCommerce store for boosting your product sales and conversion rates. Apart from this, customers also enjoy the freedom of setting the desired price for their interested products on your online store.
Don't wait for the troubled waters to settle down but take the necessary steps now by installing these 5 amazing PrestaShop extensions on your online store. These mind blowing eCommerce modules can improve the various areas of your website for ensuring a seamless online shopping experience for your targeted customers.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Start Couponing And Save Money At Gotmatter
Author: Naveen srinivas
2. Why Marketing Your Book Is Important
Author: John Fleming
3. Why Use Instagram To Promote Your Business
Author: Luke Lemke
4. Why Consider Instagram Over Twitter For Marketing Your Business
Author: Luke Lemke
5. 5 Ways To Improve User Engagement On Instagram
Author: Luke Lemke
6. Importance Of An Online Directory For The Construction Industry
Author: John Smith
7. Use The Important Investment Tips To Be More Benefitted
Author: David Johnson
8. Never Ignore These Mobile App Development Suggestions By Digital Marketing Companies
Author: kamlesh varma
9. Top 5 Reason To Hire Digital Marketing Company For Sme’s Business:
Author: Dusyant Kumar
10. The Prominent Uses Of Webcasting In Business Management
Author: Dreamcast UAE
11. It’s Time To Move From Local Stores To E-commerce Websites !
Author: Vijay solanki
12. 10 Reasons Why You Should Enlist Your Construction Business In Online Directory
13. Startup Consulting Firms – Coordination Is Important
Author: Script Technology
14. How To Select The Best Application For Card Processing System
Author: Styling Boostar
15. Brandzam: Unique Website Names At Affordable Prices
Author: parveen kumar