ALL >> Others >> View Article
Total Articles: 5
David Glenwinkel has started the program Village Care which helps to develop the African condition is called (Outcomes, Practices and Open Space) OPOS, works in three-parts, multi-level programs that can be obtainable to a community in one to three days. African facilitator runs all the OPOS seminars all villagers are invited to go to and assured the chance to contribute.
It is such a simple to seize the tool that has been coming up to be set free. Its potential is huge people distinguish they can do incredible for themselves in their communities; they believe Africa will not be the similar again.
Village Care International enterprise Uganda the members of the community of Iganga, Eastern Uganda is finding the solutions on how they can defeat Maize pest, in order to enhance on their domestic food construction. OPOS training is available on at Kiambu County, Thigio Village, Kenya performed by VCI Kenya coordinators.
The members of the community of Thigiyo village in Kenya discovering the best solutions for the problems which affect them. While the members of Mangina Village completed OPOS training in the Beni Terrority, DRC. They rise by lifting the others up.Coordinators of VCI Kenya had a successful workshop at Jumuia Resort to assess plan for 2015 and 2016.
The coordinators of Village Care DRC revisited Mangina Village that effectively completed the OPOS training. All the way through VCI people achieve self dependence and the liberty of communities to create choices that would guide them to a enhanced life!
As they celebrate the pace that Kenya has completed towards a better prospect, they also celebrate the pace VC is production. This Results in the assumption of the conception of no aid, no support and no outside obstruction, Village Care’s OPOS program flies in the face of conservative knowledge. Fluctuate from sanitary conditions, fish farming project that employs and feed dozens.
Village Care has take hold in 800 villages crossways 10 countries. This program is shared and spread from village to village without the stateside Village Care facilitators by word of mouth, a tribute to the belief that Africans are more competent and desirous of solving their problems.
The donations given to the Village Care International, they are only used to help our African facilitators with small living earnings and to offer them with transportation and communication. 90% of the donations are going to change the lives of countless Africans for forever.
Others Articles1. The Gift Of Science Or A Burden Of Law
Author: Jill Clevenger
2. Dato Sri G Gnanaraja Has Generated Well Being For His Country
Author: Dato Sri Gnanaraja
3. Where Can You Buy Counterfeit Money Online?
Author: Chris Gayle
4. How To Ensure Proper Services From High Profile Call Girls In Kolkata?
Author: Prachi Rai
5. Three Basin Sink – Best For Greater Kitchen Efficiency
Author: Amy Mosis
6. Nutralite – The Good Source Of Omega 3 Fatty Acids
7. Loan Against Property Helps Meet Financial Needs
Author: Moksha Finance
8. Why Should You Choose Services Of Roof Cleaning In Sacramento, Ca?
Author: Nino Blanco
9. Significance Of Pooja For A Long Life And A Good Health
10. Hernia Repair Market Valuation Usd 6.60 Billion Over 2024
Author: Avinash Kumar
11. All About Horoscopes & Astrology
12. Don't Fall Prey To Depression, Make Yourself Comfortable With A Lady Companion
Author: Prachi Rai
13. Entry Level Resume -- How To Highlight Your Education And Your Skills
14. Combination Starter Market Will Be 926.6 Million By 2020
15. How To Know The Numerology Number