ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
3 Points To Remember When Opting Of Car Insurance Today
Total Articles: 845
As per the government’s regulations it is mandatory to possess insurance for your car. However, more than one third of the cars that ply in India do not possess the right coverages. Additionally, some individuals don’t even renew their insurance in time, thus denying them the opportunity to claim insurance.
None the less, apart from these factors, you must have car insurance for the simple reason of financial protection. So before you make you decision to purchase a car insurance today, here are some points you should be aware of:
Shop around for quotes before purchasing
Getting the right insurance is definitely important. However, you would not want to spend immense funds on your insurance only to find out it was a waste of finances. Getting the best deal on your car insurance is important, no doubt, but you need not compromise on your funds for it. The best way to get a good deal, is by shopping around for quotes. Check out what the insurance companies are offering you on their insurance plans. See what the different rates they offer are and how they charge on each cover. Ensure that all your requirements are satisfied. In addition to this, you can even use the data you find as leverage for a good deal wherever you can.
Add on features
Most of the car insurance offer only a standard insurance policy that covers all your basic requirements. However, with the add on features, you can get additional benefits, that can be customized to suit your needs. Some of the adds on features you can take advantage of include the zero depreciation cover and the quick assistance of road. In the zero depreciation cover, it ensures that one can receive a full claim on the value of parts that are replaced after an accident. In such a case, getting a full claim without any depreciation on the parts that are replaceable after an accident offers a win – win situation for both you and the insurance company. Choosing the right add-ons for your car insurance policy will get you a cover that will not be reduced according to the insured value of your car.
Check for insurance company and its tie- ups for cashless claim
There are several insurance companies that are tied up with reputed car garages and service centres. In such a case, you can opt for a car insurance that will provide you with a cashless claim. A cashless claim is more beneficial than reimbursement as you need not run around searching and getting your documents in order. A cashless claim is quick and fast, which can benefit both you and the insurance company.
Author Bio :- Neha Sharma is finance student who loves to write during her spare time. She has considerable information about the different insurances, especially the car insurance. Through her work, she has provided important factors that you must know before you purchase an insurance for your car today.
Investing / Finance Articles1. How To Claim Unclaimed Fixed Deposits From Banks
Author: Arwind Sharma
2. 12 Month Payday Loans Direct Lenders
Author: Carol Adams
3. Where To Look For Ongoing Projects In Mumbai In 2017?
4. Benefits Of Hiring A Tax Accountant
Author: Karen Lee
5. Impact Of Gst On Manufacturers And Their Distribution Networks
Author: Rahul Sutraj
6. Quickly Find Ideal Program For Commercial Lending In Atlanta
Author: John Bairstow
7. Why Emv Credit Card Terminals Are Necessary For Business?
Author: Satya Nadella
8. Get Set For A Great Retirement Life
Author: Deepesh Reddy
9. Payday Loan In India, Payday Loan India, Payday Loans India
Author: Mayank Aswal
10. Mashreqpay Program To Ease Your Personal & Business Life
Author: Jeff Usman
11. Maximize Your Profitability With Trade12 Trading Services
12. The Best Stock Market Advisory Services Discerns The Best Time To Invest The Indian Stock Market
Author: Dharmesh Patel
13. Opt For Sebi Approved Stock Option Advisory Services For Better Investment Security
Author: Dharmesh Patel
14. How To Find Best Mortgage Loan Software
Author: sapana rathod
15. Unravel Your Taxation With The Accomplished Cpa In Memphis Tn!
Author: Garrett A. Surles