ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Garage Door Safety Features
Total Articles: 1
It might not seem possible, but garage doors are actually kind of dangerous. There’s always the looming possibility of being whipped by a highly tensioned broken spring or you may experience the weight of a 300lb door crashing down. But do not fear, your door was designed with your well-being in mind. Here are a couple of important features that a garage door should have.
Fire resistance doors
An important design feature for a door is the ability to resist a fire. Garage doors can help prevent the spread of fires by removing one of the three parts necessary to create a fire. A fire needs heat, oxygen, and a fuel source in order to exist. Giving your door a proper weather seal ensures that air does not flow freely in and out of your garage. This can help prevent fires that start in your garage from spreading quickly. The extra seconds of that a fire resistant door can provide are life changing to say the least.
Clean your Safety sensors
Opener sensor maintenance is often neglected until things stop working properly. The little optical eyelets sitting out of sight and out of mind play a big role in your safety. These light sensors are constantly communicating via a continuous beam of light. Uninterrupted, the sensors will report that it is safe to close the door. The moment that something interrupts the beam of light, a special protocol will prevent the door from closing. Light sensors are placed low to the ground, which is a great place to collect dirt and debris. You should go the extra mile to clean the lens and store items away from the sensor to help keep your garage safe.
Home and Garden Articles1. Qualities To Keep In Mind While Selecting Wallpapers In India
2. Small Bathroom Designs That Make Them Seem Large
Author: sunita arvind
3. Why It Is Important To Choose A Sleeping Mattress Carefully?
Author: Ahmed Ali
4. Create Your Home Bar For The Best Relaxing Experience
Author: Luis Alderman
5. Buy Best Room Ac, Air Conditioner 1.5 Ton Online At Attractive Prices
Author: Divya Sharma
6. Tips For Selecting Furniture For Your New Home
Author: Michael Daniels
7. Small Room Reworking Solutions
Author: Reliable Home Contractors
8. 7 Questions About Plant Breeder Services Every Gardener Should Ask
Author: Paul Gooderham
9. 8 Important Dump Cart Safety Tips
Author: Michael Foley
10. Advice Pertaining To Getting Any Locksmith.
Author: Bob Smith
11. What Is The Pool Compliance Checklist For A Safe Pool?
Author: Carol Donvito
12. Buy Home Decoration Items Online
Author: Nishant Sahu
13. 10 Doubts You Should Clarify About Builders
Author: Mark Trescothic
14. Choosing Flowers For Special Occasions
Author: Ross Barkely
15. The Interior Designers In Bangalore Realize Your Dream Home Within Your Budget