ALL >> Service >> View Article
Northridge Movers Share Their Three Best Moving Tips
Total Articles: 76
So you found a new place! It’s an exciting life event until you realize all the things you have to pack and how expensive the move will be. Relax, take a deep breath and listen to what Northridge movers have to say. Since Inside Moves opened in 2001, these movers have helped thousands of families get settled into a new chapter. Over the past fifteen years, the professional movers of Inside Moves have collected countless tips and tricks to make a move easy and cost-effective. Here are some of the three best tips for a stress-free move:
Clean Out the Clutter
Take a minute to see moving as an opportunity to de-clutter. The less you have, the less you have to pack. Not only does this lower on the number of boxes you have to buy, but it will save you time. Begin de-cluttering as soon as possible. Sort your items into “keep,” “recycle,” “donate,” and “trash.” Getting rid of items can be difficult, especially if you have an “I might need this one day” mentality. To combat that thought, ask yourself if you’ve used a certain item within the year. If the answer is “no,” it’s time to say goodbye. If some of the items you wish to get rid of are in good condition, have a garage sale or sell the items on Craigslist, eBay, or Etsy.
Don’t Pay for Packing Material
Investing in boxes, bubble wrap, foam peanuts, and duct tape can add up quickly, and soon you’ll find that they’re not cheap. But there are ways you can stay on budget with boxes—and if you’re clever, you might even be able to get them for free. Be friendly with the stock people at grocery and see if they can give you any boxes. Cruise the alleys behind mid-sized stores for boxes. Bring empty boxes home from work. If any of your friends has recently moved, ask if any of them will generously give you a few boxes.
Use Less Space
The best way to minimize the number of boxes and maximize the use of them is by using less space. A great example of this is vacuum-sealing your clothes. Not only does vacuum sealing take up less space, but it makes for easy packing. If you vacuum seal your out-of-season clothing, it is ready for storage.
Moving can be as pricey as it is exciting, but when you make a conscious effort to save money, every action helps. With these tips from Northridge movers to get you started, moving on a budget is a breeze.
Service Articles1. Know How To Read Vastu Compass Correctly
Author: Dr. Puneet Chawla
2. Traits Of A Smart Wiring Specialist Sydney
Author: Fellacity Trunck
3. The Professional Cleaning Services In Gold Coast At Affordable Price
Author: Power wash
4. How To Get The Best Elevator Through Elevator Testing
5. Upholstery Cleaning With Sparky Carpet Cleaning
Author: Dan Doychev
6. When Should You Meet An Oriental Escor T London
7. What To Expect From Oriental Escor Ts London
8. Why Meet Asian Escor Ts Bond Street
9. Contact Gmail Customer Service Number To Have Easy Guideline For Browser Setting
Author: Jason Roy
10. Elbex Couriers Private Limited - A Business Model In Logistics For Promising Growth!
11. How To Save Money When Moving House?
Author: anjali behera
12. Are You Looking For High Pressure Cleaning Services In Gold Coast?
Author: Power wash
13. Ambassador's Skychef
14. Should You Use Revit Server Or Collaboration For Revit (c4r)?
Author: Kuldeep Bwail
15. Mcafee Technical Support For Your Computer
Author: Ellie Williams