ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Popular Light Utility Vehicles To Consider Today
Total Articles: 117
This is the time for utility vehicles. Various kinds of utility vehicle shave cropped up in the automobile industry. Some are multi utility vehicle, some armored utility vehicle, or sport utility vehicle, crossover utility vehicle, etc. Read below to know about the popular light utility vehicles available in the market these days.
Ertiga happens to be an eight seater vehicle. The cabin seems almost exactly like that the Swift Dzire’s. A compact MPV, Ertiga is also categorized under Light Utility Vehicle (LUV) being of light. One nice touch is that there are ample cubbyholes for all passengers and the top two variants get second row AC.
Overall, while the cabin scores well on usability, if Maruti can somehow make more space in the third row, the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga will emerge as a complete MPV. Maruti Suzuki Ertiga, however, drives pretty much like the Swift. In fact, it is just the high seating position that makes you realize you are driving an MPV.
With smooth suspension Maruti Suzuki Ertiga car in Delhi, is pleasant to have a ride in, even on bad roads. Ertiga comes in all three fuel options (petrol, diesel and CNG) and two engine options (K-Series petrol VVT and DDiS diesel). It is the most urban-friendly MPV in the Indian market right now.
The Ertiga has already attracted customers from both upper and middle classes. Maruti Suzuki Ertigas in Delhi are often seen as taxis. The simple reason behind this is the fact that Maruti Suzuki Ertiga in Delhi is a family car, apart from being a compact MPV. In fact, it was a path-breaker segment especially created for Indian customers who were unhappy with bulky people-movers.
Other light utility vehicles
Maruti Suzuki S-cross: Maruti Suzuki S-Cross comes in 8 versions with 2 engine and 1 transmission and 1 fuel option.
Maruti Suzuki Dzire: With luxury seating, attractive upholstery, interiors have been designed in such a way, that it makes you feel at home even while driving.
Ford Ecosport (an ideal Sports Utility Vehicle, SUV), Maruti Suzuki Gypsy, Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara, Skoda India Laura, Toyota Etios, etc. are some of the other multi-utility vehicles which can also be categorized under LUV.
Ronak Iyer is an engineering student residing in Delhi. During his spare time, he loved to write about his passion for cars. Through this article, he has written about the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga with the hope others will share his passion. Check out his work as he talks about the Popular light utility vehicles to consider today.
Automobiles Articles1. Increasingly Stringent Fuel Efficiency Norms To Drive The Demand For Electronically Assisted Steeri
2. Advanced Technology And Growth Of The Automotive Industry Will Drive The Automotive Engine Market
3. How To Choose The Best Place To Undertake Your Car Repair?
Author: James Johnson
4. Air Pressure In Tyres-impact On Driving
Author: BK Vijay
5. Considerations To Keep In Mind Before Buying A Lube Truck For Your Business
Author: Scott Lee
6. Taking Advantage Of The Skoda Deals
Author: Daniel Skoda
7. Buying Bridgewater Cars On Sale - Bridgewater Car Sales
Author: Bridgewater Nissan
8. The Roller Conveyor Type Leads The Conveyor System Market In Food & Beverage Industry
9. Lighting To Be The Largest Application Segment Of The Glazing By Polycarbonate Material Market
10. Technological Advancements & The Growth Of The Automotive Industry Are Expected To Drive The Vehicl
11. Get An Airport Shuttle Service When You Are In A Hurry To Catch A Flight
Author: Max Brier
12. A Thin Thread Of Differentiation Between The Bobbers And Choppers
Author: Levi Fysh
13. How To Find Auto Repair Shop - It Is Very Important To Make The Right Choice
Author: Mark Josesh
14. Factors You Should Consider While Hiring A Lorry Anywhere In Bradford
Author: Emma Denton
15. Swipe & Buy: Is It Possible To Buy A Car With A Credit Card?
Author: Williams Orchard