ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Ford Figo Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift: Which Is The Better Choice?
Total Articles: 117
There are numerous auto makers and their numerous car models available in the huge automobile market of Indian subcontinent. Among the numerous auto makers Maruti Suzuki, Toyota, Hyndai and Ford happen to be some of the leading names. You have an endless list of options when it comes to choosing the right car. Among all the famous car models, here are two preferred models that will give you immense satisfaction. Read below to know about Maruti Suzuki car in Delhi and Ford Figo.
Maruti Suzuki Swift
A Maruti Suzuki car in Delhi can be a perfect choice for you. Among all the variants from the school of Maruti Suzuki, Swift happens to be one of the most sought after cars. Its refined engine offers the much desired performance along with an economic fuel diet. Maruti Suzuki Swift 2015 edition is available with the same 1.2-litre K-Series petrol and 1.3-litre DDiS diesel engines. Currently it churns out a power of 83.1bhp at max instead of 85.8bhp, and 115Nm of torque, while it’s 9.7% more fuel efficient than before.
Maruti Suzuki Swift, hatchback by nature, now comes with a sedan specific feature. It has been equipped with electrically adjustable as well as foldable outside rear view mirrors. The central infotainment system of a Maruti Suzuki Swift can be paired with the buyer’s phone via Bluetooth. This particular feature helps a lot to evade distracted driving to a great extent.
A subcompact hatchback, Ford Figo is manufactured by Ford India, based out in Chennai. Ford Figo is quite popular among a wide range of car lovers ever since its launch in March 2010, inspired by the Mark V European Ford Fiesta hatchback.
By July 2010 there were 25,000 sales against this model involving all variants. A face-lifted model of the Figo was launched on October 15, 2012. This model has a larger hexagonal grill and redesigned head and tail lamps. The face-lifted version got released in South Africa in January 2013.
The engine comes in both variants of Petrol and Diesel, of 1.2L and 1.4L respectively. The petrol variant gives a mileage of around 12.5 kmpl in the city while on the highway it offers about 15.5 kmpl, and the diesel returns a mileage of around 16 kmpl in the city while on the highway it delivers a mileage of 19 kmpl. The transmission involves a 5-speed manual and the kerb weight of the car is between 1,040-1,130 kg (2,293 to 2,491 lb).
Author Bio :
Ronak Iyer is an engineering student residing in Delhi. During his spare time, he loved to write about his passion for cars. Through this article, he has written about the Maruti Suzuki car in Delhi with the hope others will share his passion. Check out his work as he talks about the difference between the Maruti Suzuki Swift and the Ford Figo today.
Automobiles Articles1. Detailed Guide To Wash Your Car Properly With 2 Bucket Method And Car Wash Shampoo
Author: neel patel
2. How To Choose Best Gps Anti Car Theft Device?
Author: Randeep Kumar
3. A Mobile Roadworthy Certificate Centre May Come Handy While In A Hurry
Author: Luca Curtis
4. Customised Motorcycles Give The Rider A Style Statement
Author: Levi Fysh
5. Tips To Buy A High Mileage Car
6. Importance Of Learning Through Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
7. How Technology Is Changing The Teaching Techniques Today?
Author: Eesha Zaveri
8. The Used Mercedes Benz Dealers In Miami Offers Best Collection For Your Choice
9. Taking Care Of Your Sydney Trailer
10. Advices To Get Auto Financing From Car Dealership
11. Travel Bike – Folding Bike Fits For Just Any Type Of Road!
Author: Paul Pinigis
12. Top 10 Popular Upcoming Bikes In India To Launch In 2017 & 2018
Author: Adaalo India
13. Rockman - Automotive Component, Two Wheeler Parts, Alloy Wheels & Drive Chain Manufacturers In India
Author: Rockman Industries
14. Top 5 Tips For A Successful Auto Repair Service
Author: Paul Zervos
15. Raceway Kia Brings New Ownership With A Trusted Name