ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
What Is The Best Budget Car You Can Afford?
Total Articles: 117
Maruti Suzuki, among all other car manufacturers, happens to be the leading name when it comes to best budget cars. What makes it popular amongst budgeted car owners is its pricing, which ranges somewhere around Rs 3 to 8 lakhs approximately. With so many New Maruti Suzuki cars in New Delhi and other major cities, one would be spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing the right budget car. Below lies a list of the best budget cars available for you in the automobile market of India.
1. Maruti Suzuki Alto: The slick design of the new Maruti Suzuki Alto 800's teams up with a unique wave front design. The smooth long curves, the prominent wheel-arch and wider lip add to the side stance. With special safety features of the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800, like optional driver side air-bag and high strength steel that provides for better occupant protection you get a safer drive, miles after miles. All these together makes this model from the school of Maruti Suzuki, one of the most sought after small budget Maruti cars in Delhi as well as in the other major cities.
2. Maruti Suzuki Eco: Launched in the year 2010, the Maruti Suzuki Eco is a modified version of the once existing Versa. Equipped with advanced Engine Management System in order to get advanced performance and fuel efficiency, this car is labeled as ‘a perfect car for every occasion’ by its manufacturer. Whether a business or a personal trip, the Eco is there for all purpose and to everyone.
3. Hyundai Santro: Discontinued production of Hyundai Santro will see a new twist with Hyundai I-X Metro coming into being in a short while. Santro has been quite a popular choice among a majority of the Indian population, as a really good budget car. The advanced version is supposed to get the entire Santro market. A good competitor to the small budget cars from the school of Maruti Suzuki, this model of Hyundai school is a great option as a budget car for an Indian family.
4. Tata Nano: This one happens to be the cheapest of all the small budget cars. Tata Nano happens to be the best option for all the lower middle class or middle class families, who nurture the dream of having a car of their own.
It comes as no surprise that the New Maruti Suzuki cars in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and other major cities are popular. Maruti Suzuki Swift K-series, Maruti A-star, Maruti Suzuki Ritz K-series, Maruti Suzuki Swift Desire K-series and Maruti Suzuki Swift DDiS are some of the other best options among the budget cars from the school of Maruti Suzuki.
Ronak Iyer is an engineering student residing in Delhi. During his spare time, he loved to write about his passion for cars. Through this article, he has written about the Maruti Cars in Delhi with the hope others will share his passion. Check out his work as he talks about the best budget car you can afford especially when it comes to the New Maruti Suzuki cars in New Delhi and other major cities.
Automobiles Articles1. Car Dealers Perfect Way To Get The Used Car
2. Benefits Of Hiring A Taxi And How You Can Make Full Use Of It
Author: Dave Woods
3. Importance Of The Development Of Rugged Dc Dc Converter
Author: Lilly Allen
4. Detailed Guide To Wash Your Car Properly With 2 Bucket Method And Car Wash Shampoo
Author: neel patel
5. How To Choose Best Gps Anti Car Theft Device?
Author: Randeep Kumar
6. A Mobile Roadworthy Certificate Centre May Come Handy While In A Hurry
Author: Luca Curtis
7. Customised Motorcycles Give The Rider A Style Statement
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Tips To Buy A High Mileage Car
9. Importance Of Learning Through Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
10. How Technology Is Changing The Teaching Techniques Today?
Author: Eesha Zaveri
11. The Used Mercedes Benz Dealers In Miami Offers Best Collection For Your Choice
12. Taking Care Of Your Sydney Trailer
13. Advices To Get Auto Financing From Car Dealership
14. Travel Bike – Folding Bike Fits For Just Any Type Of Road!
Author: Paul Pinigis
15. Top 10 Popular Upcoming Bikes In India To Launch In 2017 & 2018
Author: Adaalo India