ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Free Butte County Divorce Records
Total Articles: 87
California Department of Public Health office keeps all the vital records including that of the divorce cases that happened within the State. However, if you are intending to particularly search for the Butte County Divorce Records, then you must keep in touch or visit the Superior Court of the County for they are tasked by law to compile and release such documents to whoever needs it. But as for the Department of Public Health’s office, they are capable of offering you reports from 1962 through June 1984, that’s a lot of records already if you are searching into pulling up the vintage files for genealogical research or for whatever purposes you may have.
The details which can be known out of the information given by the said office include the complete names of the groom and the bride, filing date, county and also the case number of the divorce. As for the actual divorce decree, the Superior Court should be able to provide you such data as they are the only ones authorized to complete such a job. A divorce certification costs $13.00 per copy and its refund will not apply once you've placed your request already as per the provision of the law in California, specifically the California Health and Safety Code.
The Department of Health’s main job to find the report as per the request from a legitimate resident or citizen in Butte even if there's no certified copy is issued. That’s why it is very vital that the requesting party should feed as much details as they can, the more information regarding the subject they can give, the more data will be generated in return. The fee will not be returned to the requestor as it will be considered as payment for the time spent by the searching staff, and they'll just issue a Certificate of No Public Record.
With the swelling number of requests that the office receives that’s when official initiated to localize the documentation of such information by empowering the Superior Courts from each of the Counties in California. By doing so, the records are brought much closer to the general public residing in the community of Butte and on this note they will be able to produce copies of it much faster for they no longer have to travel all the way to the central records office in California. The good thing about looking through Butte County Superior Court is that they are holding the divorce information from 1984 up to present which are probably being searched by many people nowadays.
As most of the details requests done in other places, an application form should be filled out complete and a written request should be fulfilled in order to move forward. Then, mail it to the office concerned with the completed application, the service charge and the notarized sworn statement. Such requirements should be met; otherwise your request will not be entertained.
Data on Butte County Divorce Decree can definitely be generated for as long as you go through the legal steps in harmony with the laws and guidelines imposed by the State’s Department of Health or the Butte County Superior Court. Today, online information solutions have surfaced, providing you with an alternative to do the search through their services. Just find the most dependable one to assist you to have the records that you need.
Legal Articles1. Divorce Lawyers In Sedgwick County Can Solve Your Complicated Family Law Matters
Author: Kirk C. Stange
2. Why Shouldn’t Us Immigration Law Be Good For The Us?
Author: Hudson Mckenzie
3. Avail Services Of Experienced Dwi Attorneys In Houston To Protect You From The Case
4. Adoption Attorney In The Woodlands Vs Agency Services; Which One Is Beneficial?
Author: Marcus McGowan
5. The Importance Of Hiring Asset Protection Lawyer In San Diego
Author: Matthew Odgers
6. How Easy It Would Be For You To Apply For A Fiancé Visa Uk When You Have A Genuine Relationship With
7. Avail The Services Of Drug Possession Lawyer Houston To Prove You Are Not Guilty
8. Making Better Finances And Redefining Tax Services And Systems
9. Reasons Why You Need To Hire A Probate Lawyer
Author: Betsy Salcedo
10. What Are Some Important Guidelines For Personal Loan Agreement?
Author: Carl Glendon
11. Know Your Rights As A Consumer By Your Consumer Fraud Attorney Nj
Author: David Karbasian
12. Philip Schwartz | Law Offices Of Philip L. Schwartz Leads The Pack Best Rated In South Florida
13. Why Is A General Release Agreement Form Used?
Author: Carl Glendon
14. Living In Saudi Arabia As A Foreigner
Author: Hejailanlaw Firm
15. Legal Billing Software Is Critical To Your Bottom Line
Author: Ryan Sparrow