ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Moreton Island 2 Day Camping Tour National Park Tours Packages Tangalooma
Total Articles: 477
Moreton Island is a beautiful sandy island which lays within the city limits of Brisbane, capital of the state of Queensland in Australia. It has three main townships- Bulwer, Cowan and Kooringal. Along with Fraser Island, this lovely Island constitutes the largest sand structure to be found anywhere in the world. Moreton Island National park covers almost 98% of the island and every year thousands of people visit this area and get captivated by its lovely blue water, golden beaches, champagne pools and diverse flora and fauna. As it is so close to Brisbane, it acts as a great escape from the tensions and worriers of everyday life.
With the efficient yet luxurious Micat service across the Moreton Bay, it is indeed a pleasure to reach Moreton Island as you’ll enjoy the journey as much as you’ll enjoy the destination. When you’ll delve into the history of the place you’ll know that the indigenous people called this island Moorgumpin or the place of sand hills. These people lived in the island for over 2000 years and had a marine based life style. One should explore the local museum to look at the ancient fish traps and other artifacts.
Moreton Island 2 Day Camping Tour provides enormous opportunity to people who are fond of adventure and various water sports. As it is a sandy island, 4 Wheel Drive is the most comfortable travelling option. Sunset Safaris one of the most popular travel companies have a fleet of 4 WD vehicles with all forward facing seats and they are ultimate in style and comfort. They offer 1 day and 2 day camping tours which has fantastic accommodation in Tangalooma and if you want to feel close to nature, you can opt for camping where everything you need will be provided for by the tour company. A new concept of Glamping or Glamorous camping is also catching peoples fancy and it’s indeed a great way to be with nature in style and comfort.
Adventure activities can include swimming in the champagne pools with naturally bubbling water, fish feeding in Tangalooma resorts, visiting the old light house and museum and not to forget swimming and snorkeling to see the beauty of the water world. People who come remain awestruck with the beauty of sunrise and sunset and equally beautiful is the star studded night sky which is ideal for a beach party. Whatever you do, never miss the night kayaking trip of sunset safaris. It’s an out of the world experience as the kayaks light up with the underwater lights as you move in the water to see the National Park Tours Packages Tangalooma wrecks. Moreton Island tour can be as relaxing and as adventurous as you want it to be and with sunset safaris varied tour packages , you can choose the best possible option depending on your taste and budget and come back feeling on top of the world.
Travel Articles1. Experiencing Bollywood Fantasy Dubai
Author: Dalphine Wanjiru
2. Summer In Dubai With Burj Khalifa Tickets
Author: Dalphine Wanjiru
3. Nhai Plans Four-lane Highway In Telangana Under Bharatmala
4. Hotel Reservation Software Can Increase Sales
5. An Encounter With The Ancient Maori Culture Of Tauranga In New Zealand
Author: Roger Simister
6. Hire Cheap Heathrow Airport Taxi Simply Online
7. Get The Best Pleasure Out Of Mombasa Day Trip In A True Safari Nation Kenya
Author: Jennifer Njoki Gaithuma
8. Hire Cheap London Airport Transfer Now With The Click Of A Button
9. Promising Effort By Brazil Tour Company Makes Your Trip To Brazil Memorable
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Factors On Choosing Van Hire Landing Page In Bilston
Author: Jack William
11. How To Save More Money With Car Rental In Maui
Author: Vikram Kumar
12. The Everest Base Camp Trek - Strong, But Hugely Rewarding
Author: Sudip Shahi
13. Pearl Farm In Samal Island
Author: OUR 7107 ISLANDS
14. Plan The Destination Wedding With The Best Vacation Sells Off And Makes Memories Of A Lifetime
Author: Sam Patel
15. Oman Tourist Visa By Oman-e-visa