ALL >> Travel >> View Article
2 Day Moreton Island Tours From Brisbane
Total Articles: 445
The very beautiful Moreton Island has been a gift of nature to the people living in Brisbane, capital of the state of the Queensland in Australia. It’s just 25 kilometres away from the shores of Brisbane, but the best way to visit is by the Micat ferry. Some years back this used to be a weekend gateway for people living in Brisbane and nearby areas, but these days people coming from abroad are also keeping this place in their travel wish list because of its beauty, natural environment and loads of activities both on land and water.
Sunset Safaris one of the most popular names in the field of travel and tourism offer a wide variety of tours that would satisfy the multitudes of tourists who visit this place throughout the year. It’s indeed a surprising and exciting experience as you travel in a luxurious Micat ferry from the shores of Brisbane in a very modern ferry and leaving the hustle bustle of the city, you enter the calm waters of the stunning 2 Day Moreton Island Tours from Brisbane Bay. You can take advantage of the air conditioned cafe and bar and sit back to enjoy the cruise.
This island is a completely sandy terrain and along with Fraser Island it is the largest sand structure on Earth. It has the most amazing sand dunes, fresh water lakes and lagoons, light houses, museums, shipwrecks and some of the most beautiful and pristine beaches found anywhere in Australia. The tour company operate from Brisbane, gold coast and sunshine coast. For the convenience of tourists, they have started operating from Noosa too. Moreton Island welcomes the tourists with all splendours of nature, vivid blue water of the ocean and you can see the changing colors of the sea clearly if you happen to fly over the island, soft white sands of the beach and not to forget the variety of marine flora and fauna under water.
In cape Moreton you can see the massive humpback whales and at the southern end of the island, the visitors get the opportunity to see dolphins, sharks, turtles and the reclusive dugongs. The island’s heath lands, eucalypts forests combined with fresh water lakes, creeks and swamps provide a safe haven for birds and smaller animals. Taking a hike to the heart of the rainforest area, tobogganing in Mt tempest, breathing in the fresh air and camping outside to wonder about the mysteries of the universe are priceless experiences and with the creative and very well planned travel arrangements, you get a chance not only to see all the major attractions in 2 Day Moreton Island Tours but also get a chance to relax and discover the simple pleasures of life. Night diving and kayaking in the Tangalooma shipwreck area is a must do as the view of the area lighted with the underwater lights is truly amazing.
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe