ALL >> Travel >> View Article
2 Day 1 Night Fraser Island Tour From Brisbane
Total Articles: 445
Fraser Island in Queensland Australia has some major tourist attractions and has rich aboriginal and European history. Because of its importance to mankind and unique bio diversity, this place comes under the World Heritage listed places. Stretching over 123 kilometres in length, it covers a massive area of 163,000 hectares. In this one Island you’ll find such diversity that for a moment you might feel as if you are visiting 3-4 different places instead of only one island. Fraser Island is a completely 4 WD terrain and the entire island has no roads as sand covers most of the drivable area. Sunset Safaris one of the pioneers in the field of tours and travels have their pick up points in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and recently the Noosa is also added as a pick up point . The tour packages offered by them are extremely varied and can suit all kinds of budget. People coming from different parts of the world and also the domestic tourists come from varied walks of life and they choose the package that would be ideal their time, budget and schedule.
Brisbane is ideally located and the connectivity is good and so it is not surprising that the 2 Day 1 Night Fraser Island Tour from Brisbane in a popular option to choose. With all Fraser Island tours, one gets to see the beautiful Cooloola national Park for free. This area is a popular destination as one gets to see the colourful sand of the Rainbow Beach, Teewah Beach, Double Island point and Noosa north shore. This visit breaches the monotony of a long drive and you get to have an extremely relaxing time in the beautiful and natural environment of this national park.
3 Day Fraser Island Tour from Brisbane you can swim, snorkel and can spot some marine creatures relaxing in their safe and natural environment. Fraser Island has a unique bio diversity which can only be enjoyed when you are with the experienced guides of sunset safaris and with a well planned tour itinerary, you will be taken for a drive along the 75 mile beach that doubles up as a run way in their comfortable 4 WD coaches. The perched lakes like lake Birrabeen and lake Mc Kenzie are a must see and to know that half of world’s perched lakes are here in this terrain and it sure will be a wonderful experience by itself. The gravity defying rainforests and the sand dunes are to be enjoyed thoroughly as you can go for hikes and practice sand tobogganing for some thrill and excitement. The marine water park is best explored by swimming, snorkelling and diving and the Maheno shipwreck here provides a great spot for practicing your newly acquired skills. Eli’s creek and its beautiful greenery is a favourite with the tourists and one should not miss out on night kayaking and star gazing to feel a sense of serenity and tranquillity which can be extremely relaxing.
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe