ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Top 3 Fastest Luxury Cars For Any Speed Enthusiasts
Total Articles: 120
A car speaks a lot about its owner. It speaks aloud about the kind of stature the owner holds. Especially if it’s a luxury car, it sets its owner class apart from the rest of his peers in the society. Your luxury car sets you aside in a huge traffic, holds you up in your society’s garage and at the office parking. Your car makes a big statement about yourself. So whether you are going to a showroom for a Tata Nano, or visiting a Mercedes showroom in Delhi, makes a huge difference for your image.
When it comes to having a luxury car price matters get the backseat. Speed becomes a predominant factor along with other parameters like space, comfort, look, fuel economy, additional safety features and such others, while you are visiting a Mercedes showroom in Delhi NCR.
So for you all speed enthusiasts here are the names of the top ten fastest cars in the world (in the descending order of excellence): Koenigsegg Agera R, Hennessy Venom GT, Bugatti Veyron Super Sport, RUF CTR3, Pagani Huayra, Noble M600, Ferrari La Ferrari, McLaren P1, Lamborghini Aventador, and Porsche 918 Spyder. Now let’s focus on the top three of this lot.
1. Koenigsegg Agera R: Fastest car in the world, Koeingsedd Agrea R; is a sports car that was first manufactured by the Swedish car manufacturer Koenigsegg in the year 2011. Recently it got revamped with 5.0-litre twin-turbocharged V8 engine which produces 940 hp (701 kW) at 6900 rpm and 1,100 N·m (810 lb·ft) of torque at 4000 rpm; and stands as the fastest car for 2014-15.
2. Hennessy Venom GT: Having a Lotus Exige chassis, Hennessy Venon GT is manufactured by the Hennessey Performance Engineering (HPE). XHPE is an American tuning house that modifies sports and super cars of brands such as Ferrari, Porsche, Chevrolet, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Toyota, etc. The car has an engine that generates 1,244 hp and weighs 1,244 kg. This happens to be the fastest street legal car in the world, with a speed of 270.49 mph, and does not hold the official record because it was allowed only one run.
3. Bugatti Veyron Super Sport: Super Sport version of the Veyron was identified as the fastest street-legal production car in the world by the Guinness World Records, with a top speed of 430.9 km/h (267.7 mph), while the Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse version turned out to be the fastest roadster having an averaged top speed of 408.84 km/h (254.04 mph) in a test drive on April 6, 2013. Veyron's chief designer was Hartmut Warkuss while its exterior designer was Jozef Kabaň of Volkswagen. Major portion of the engineering work on this model was conducted under the guidance of Chief Engineer, Wolfgang Schreiber.
So now when you visit a Mercedes showroom in Delhi or a Mercedes showroom in Delhi NCR, you know the exact standards of speed and performance to expect from your speedy sporty car!
Prashant Agarwal is an automobile enthusiast and passionate writer. In the past, he has worked with the Mercedes showroom in Delhi especially with the Mercedes showroom in Delhi NCR. Prashant loves to keep himself updated with the latest news about luxury cars. In this article, he shares information about the top 3 fastest luxury cars for any speed enthusiasts.
Automobiles Articles1. Gift Yourself A Hunter On Your Birthday This Year And Make Yourself Proud
Author: Levi Fysh
2. 2018 Research:unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle (ucav) Market Forecast 2026 Report
Author: Kavita Joshi
3. Hid Ballast 101: Everything You Need To Know About Ballasts
Author: Nathan Howard
4. 5 Important Benefits You Should Know About Skip Hire
Author: Emma Denton
5. Things To Consider While Purchasing The Best Lube Truck For Your Business
Author: Scott Lee
6. Advice For Driving Your New Subaru Levorg While Pregnant
Author: Ben Sporn
7. Why Should You Hire A Pro To Detail Your Car
Author: Liam well
8. Why To Pick Nissan Jersey Cars
Author: Bridgewater Nissan
9. Why Car Tuning With Cars More And More Intelligent?
10. Use The Best Michelin Tyres For Better Road Safety
Author: auto surefit
11. Is It A Wise Decision To Purchase A First-year Car Model?
Author: jeffery reynold
12. Importance Of Carbon Fiber In The Auto Industry
Author: Exotic carbon fiber
13. Advantages Of Getting Your Car Washed Regularly
Author: Adrian Cordero
14. Ways To Choose The Right Motorcycle Accessories In Houston To Ride Safely
Author: Dickens Ben
15. Buy Audi, Volkswagen & Mercedes Benz Spare Parts In Australia