ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Top 3 Fastest Luxury Cars For Any Speed Enthusiasts
Total Articles: 118
A car speaks a lot about its owner. It speaks aloud about the kind of stature the owner holds. Especially if it’s a luxury car, it sets its owner class apart from the rest of his peers in the society. Your luxury car sets you aside in a huge traffic, holds you up in your society’s garage and at the office parking. Your car makes a big statement about yourself. So whether you are going to a showroom for a Tata Nano, or visiting a Mercedes showroom in Delhi, makes a huge difference for your image.
When it comes to having a luxury car price matters get the backseat. Speed becomes a predominant factor along with other parameters like space, comfort, look, fuel economy, additional safety features and such others, while you are visiting a Mercedes showroom in Delhi NCR.
So for you all speed enthusiasts here are the names of the top ten fastest cars in the world (in the descending order of excellence): Koenigsegg Agera R, Hennessy Venom GT, Bugatti Veyron Super Sport, RUF CTR3, Pagani Huayra, Noble M600, Ferrari La Ferrari, McLaren P1, Lamborghini Aventador, and Porsche 918 Spyder. Now let’s focus on the top three of this lot.
1. Koenigsegg Agera R: Fastest car in the world, Koeingsedd Agrea R; is a sports car that was first manufactured by the Swedish car manufacturer Koenigsegg in the year 2011. Recently it got revamped with 5.0-litre twin-turbocharged V8 engine which produces 940 hp (701 kW) at 6900 rpm and 1,100 N·m (810 lb·ft) of torque at 4000 rpm; and stands as the fastest car for 2014-15.
2. Hennessy Venom GT: Having a Lotus Exige chassis, Hennessy Venon GT is manufactured by the Hennessey Performance Engineering (HPE). XHPE is an American tuning house that modifies sports and super cars of brands such as Ferrari, Porsche, Chevrolet, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Toyota, etc. The car has an engine that generates 1,244 hp and weighs 1,244 kg. This happens to be the fastest street legal car in the world, with a speed of 270.49 mph, and does not hold the official record because it was allowed only one run.
3. Bugatti Veyron Super Sport: Super Sport version of the Veyron was identified as the fastest street-legal production car in the world by the Guinness World Records, with a top speed of 430.9 km/h (267.7 mph), while the Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse version turned out to be the fastest roadster having an averaged top speed of 408.84 km/h (254.04 mph) in a test drive on April 6, 2013. Veyron's chief designer was Hartmut Warkuss while its exterior designer was Jozef Kabaň of Volkswagen. Major portion of the engineering work on this model was conducted under the guidance of Chief Engineer, Wolfgang Schreiber.
So now when you visit a Mercedes showroom in Delhi or a Mercedes showroom in Delhi NCR, you know the exact standards of speed and performance to expect from your speedy sporty car!
Prashant Agarwal is an automobile enthusiast and passionate writer. In the past, he has worked with the Mercedes showroom in Delhi especially with the Mercedes showroom in Delhi NCR. Prashant loves to keep himself updated with the latest news about luxury cars. In this article, he shares information about the top 3 fastest luxury cars for any speed enthusiasts.
Automobiles Articles1. Cad Jobs: What Are The Different Options?
2. Being A Driving Instructor, A Challenging Profession
Author: Nate Mcgahey
3. Add Style, Elegance And Luxury To Weddings - Hire Wedding Cars
Author: Padraic O Reilly
4. How To Check Out Any Local Garage First For Auto Repairs?
Author: Mark Josesh
5. Why Mobile Sinks Are More Beneficial Than Steady Sinks?
Author: Amy Mosis
6. Find Great Deals Of Portable Hand Washing Station With Hot Water
Author: Amy Mosis
7. What To Expect From Driving Lessons On The First Class With Your Instructor?
Author: Nate Mcgahey
8. 5 Common Myths About Sun Control Window Film
Author: Ryan Amari
9. How To Modify Your Car On A Budget For Best Performance
Author: Dashiell John
10. Performance Tuning - Diesel Chip Tuning
Author: Performance Tuning
11. How To Refinance Your Car At The Right Time?
Author: Williams Orchard
12. Why Is Car Care Considered As Most Important?
Author: Suraj Sharma
13. Why Used Car Parts Are Better Than New A1 Auto Parts
Author: Used Car Parts Used Cash For Unwanted Cars
14. Cash For Unwanted Cars Save Auto Scrap Yard
Author: Used Car Parts Used Auto Parts
15. Finding The Right Electric Mobility Scooters
Author: Hampry Gomes