ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
What Can You Expect From Your Luxury Car Service Center?
Total Articles: 120
With a luxury car you buy yourself high esteem and an elite image. Thus the servicer centers enhance their parameters to give you the ultimate customer satisfaction. The parameters offered by the luxury car service centers for customers like you are beyond the factors like service quality, vehicle pickup, service adviser, service facility, and service initiation.
When you visit a Mercedes service center in Delhi with your car, you expect some sort of pampering. Keeping in mind this psychology, the luxury car service centers are continuously trying to bring in various creative ways of customer care, staff training and renovating showrooms.
Like for example in the years, General Motors (GM) has focused on authenticating the customer care service for Cadillac owners. For Cadillac, focus is given on recruiting technology experts specially dedicated to customers in navigating their infotainment systems and device connections. GM is giving out the customers of new XTS and ATS sedans iPads with an app that mimics Cadillac's new Cadillac User Experience, or CUE, infotainment system.
Building the right customer-dealer relationship :
Many leading brands have included training dealership employees, from porters to dealer principals, as an important part in building the customer care experience.
In recent times Audi had invited about 15,000 dealership employees in different seminars and detailed out how to bring betterment in the customer care by engaging customers, personalize sales and service and learn from other industries.
Such numerous seminars have already been held pan India on discussing and spreading various ways to engage the elite customers in order to make their customer care experience worth having.
Beyond a financial deal :
The customer care policy for a Mercedes service in Delhi is somewhat different than the rest. Dealers from a Mercedes service in Delhi completely understand that you being a Mercedes owner happen to be an elite personality, so building a rapport with you goes beyond any financial deal, and they try their level best to make you feel at your best. To quote Mercedes Benz ex-CEO, Steve Cannon; "If I can't differentiate and make you feel special about the experience, then it is all about price, and then we're no different than any other commodity product in the car business. Mercedes-Benz customers "want to be thrilled and delighted. We are trying to rally the dealer body around 'the best or nothing' customer experience and energize dealership employees to delight. That does not mean goodwill money on the table."
Visit a Mercedes service center in Delhi and get yourself the much deserved royal treatment today.
Prashant Agarwal is an automobile enthusiast and passionate writer. In the past, he has worked with the top Mercedes service center in Delhi
Automobiles Articles1. 3 Top Tips To Beat Holiday Traffic In The New Subaru Xv
Author: Ben Sporn
2. Snow Driving Techniques
Author: Jessie Allen
3. Is It Legal To Drive In High Heels? Mazda 2 Perth Dealer Advice
Author: greg dean
4. Wise Or Otherwise: Should You Buy Your Next Car From A Friend?
Author: Williams Orchard
5. Taotao E3-350 Electric Dirt Bike For Kids - Best Fun Of Riding On Backyard And Driveway
Author: TX Power Sports
6. Simulators Always Valuable For Industries
Author: Eesha Zaveri
7. How To Pick The Right Auto Repair Shop
Author: Mark Josesh
8. Looking For The Best Canton Nc Ford Dealer Of Used Car
Author: Hammond Rauers
9. Don’t Travel Alone, Travel With Your Loved Ones And Collect Great Memories
Author: Max Brier
10. Gift Yourself A Hunter On Your Birthday This Year And Make Yourself Proud
Author: Levi Fysh
11. 2018 Research:unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle (ucav) Market Forecast 2026 Report
Author: Kavita Joshi
12. Hid Ballast 101: Everything You Need To Know About Ballasts
Author: Nathan Howard
13. 5 Important Benefits You Should Know About Skip Hire
Author: Emma Denton
14. Things To Consider While Purchasing The Best Lube Truck For Your Business
Author: Scott Lee
15. Advice For Driving Your New Subaru Levorg While Pregnant
Author: Ben Sporn