ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
What Can You Expect From Your Luxury Car Service Center?
Total Articles: 120
With a luxury car you buy yourself high esteem and an elite image. Thus the servicer centers enhance their parameters to give you the ultimate customer satisfaction. The parameters offered by the luxury car service centers for customers like you are beyond the factors like service quality, vehicle pickup, service adviser, service facility, and service initiation.
When you visit a Mercedes service center in Delhi with your car, you expect some sort of pampering. Keeping in mind this psychology, the luxury car service centers are continuously trying to bring in various creative ways of customer care, staff training and renovating showrooms.
Like for example in the years, General Motors (GM) has focused on authenticating the customer care service for Cadillac owners. For Cadillac, focus is given on recruiting technology experts specially dedicated to customers in navigating their infotainment systems and device connections. GM is giving out the customers of new XTS and ATS sedans iPads with an app that mimics Cadillac's new Cadillac User Experience, or CUE, infotainment system.
Building the right customer-dealer relationship :
Many leading brands have included training dealership employees, from porters to dealer principals, as an important part in building the customer care experience.
In recent times Audi had invited about 15,000 dealership employees in different seminars and detailed out how to bring betterment in the customer care by engaging customers, personalize sales and service and learn from other industries.
Such numerous seminars have already been held pan India on discussing and spreading various ways to engage the elite customers in order to make their customer care experience worth having.
Beyond a financial deal :
The customer care policy for a Mercedes service in Delhi is somewhat different than the rest. Dealers from a Mercedes service in Delhi completely understand that you being a Mercedes owner happen to be an elite personality, so building a rapport with you goes beyond any financial deal, and they try their level best to make you feel at your best. To quote Mercedes Benz ex-CEO, Steve Cannon; "If I can't differentiate and make you feel special about the experience, then it is all about price, and then we're no different than any other commodity product in the car business. Mercedes-Benz customers "want to be thrilled and delighted. We are trying to rally the dealer body around 'the best or nothing' customer experience and energize dealership employees to delight. That does not mean goodwill money on the table."
Visit a Mercedes service center in Delhi and get yourself the much deserved royal treatment today.
Prashant Agarwal is an automobile enthusiast and passionate writer. In the past, he has worked with the top Mercedes service center in Delhi
Automobiles Articles1. Detailed Guide To Wash Your Car Properly With 2 Bucket Method And Car Wash Shampoo
Author: neel patel
2. How To Choose Best Gps Anti Car Theft Device?
Author: Randeep Kumar
3. A Mobile Roadworthy Certificate Centre May Come Handy While In A Hurry
Author: Luca Curtis
4. Customised Motorcycles Give The Rider A Style Statement
Author: Levi Fysh
5. Tips To Buy A High Mileage Car
6. Importance Of Learning Through Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
7. How Technology Is Changing The Teaching Techniques Today?
Author: Eesha Zaveri
8. The Used Mercedes Benz Dealers In Miami Offers Best Collection For Your Choice
9. Taking Care Of Your Sydney Trailer
10. Advices To Get Auto Financing From Car Dealership
11. Travel Bike – Folding Bike Fits For Just Any Type Of Road!
Author: Paul Pinigis
12. Top 10 Popular Upcoming Bikes In India To Launch In 2017 & 2018
Author: Adaalo India
13. Rockman - Automotive Component, Two Wheeler Parts, Alloy Wheels & Drive Chain Manufacturers In India
Author: Rockman Industries
14. Top 5 Tips For A Successful Auto Repair Service
Author: Paul Zervos
15. Raceway Kia Brings New Ownership With A Trusted Name