ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Faq’s To Ask Your Car Dealer Before You Purchase Your Vehicle
Total Articles: 120
No doubt as a first timer, you will have plenty of questions when purchasing a car. If these questions are left unanswered, they soon sow the seeds of doubts in your mind, thus affecting your decision in the long run. Therefore, before you make any purchase of a car, here are some questions you can ask:
1. May I have a test drive?
The first and foremost thing one should ask while visiting a dealer or before choosing a car, if he or she can have a test drive. It’s very important that you get a firsthand experience of the car before you actually buy it and lose out your money. Talk to a Mercedes dealer in Delhi and try to take the car to a professional mechanic for a thorough pre-purchase inspection so that you know what exactly you are getting into. In case the dealer or sales person or seller shows signs of apprehensions then that might mean there’s something wrong with the car. The more time you get to spend with the model before buying, the better understanding you will be able to get of your car, the functionality of different parts of the car and how comfortable are you with it.
2. What is the Invoice price of the car?
Ask about the invoice price of the car. Doing so you will be able to understand the real price of the car and negotiate with the dealer. An invoice price is the amount paid by the dealers to the manufacturers. You need not have to include that amount while paying the price of the car to the dealer. Ask the invoice price of the car you dream about next time you visit a Mercedes Benz dealer in Delhi.
3. What are the insurance and loan policies against this model?
Understanding the insurance policies against your desired model is very important, because that would be thing where you will have to drain your investment till the time you possess the car. Get to understand the terms and conditions of the car loan available against the model of your car, including the tenure during which you will have to repay the debt that too following a certain rate of interest. Ask the Mercedes dealers in Delhi NCR, and they will tell you all.
4. Ask about the warranty scheme and maintenance servicing
Don’t forget to ask about the warranty schemes and maintenance servicing required for your model and at what intervals of time. Keep this question in mind next time you visit the Mercedes dealers in Delhi NCR
5. Can you show me the VIP pin of the vehicle?
Don’t miss checking the VIP pin of the car, simply to confirm that the seller or dealer is the legal owner. Double check if the registration information matches with the car’s VIN number. Check whether the VIN and all other vehicle details in the report match up with the vehicle you see in front of you.
Prashant Agarwal is an automobile enthusiast and passionate writer. In the past, he has worked with the top Mercedes dealers in Delhi NCR. Prashant loves to keep himself updated with the latest news about luxury cars. In this article, he shares some great insights about the different FAQ’s one may ask the Mercedes Benz dealer in Delhi before purchasing the vehicle.
Automobiles Articles1. Detailed Guide To Wash Your Car Properly With 2 Bucket Method And Car Wash Shampoo
Author: neel patel
2. How To Choose Best Gps Anti Car Theft Device?
Author: Randeep Kumar
3. A Mobile Roadworthy Certificate Centre May Come Handy While In A Hurry
Author: Luca Curtis
4. Customised Motorcycles Give The Rider A Style Statement
Author: Levi Fysh
5. Tips To Buy A High Mileage Car
6. Importance Of Learning Through Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
7. How Technology Is Changing The Teaching Techniques Today?
Author: Eesha Zaveri
8. The Used Mercedes Benz Dealers In Miami Offers Best Collection For Your Choice
9. Taking Care Of Your Sydney Trailer
10. Advices To Get Auto Financing From Car Dealership
11. Travel Bike – Folding Bike Fits For Just Any Type Of Road!
Author: Paul Pinigis
12. Top 10 Popular Upcoming Bikes In India To Launch In 2017 & 2018
Author: Adaalo India
13. Rockman - Automotive Component, Two Wheeler Parts, Alloy Wheels & Drive Chain Manufacturers In India
Author: Rockman Industries
14. Top 5 Tips For A Successful Auto Repair Service
Author: Paul Zervos
15. Raceway Kia Brings New Ownership With A Trusted Name