ALL >> Health >> View Article
14 Useful Facts Of Coconut Oil In Daily Life
Total Articles: 192
Coconut oil is an edible oil extracted from the meat or kernel of matured coconuts harvested from the coconut palm. It has various applications in food, industry, and medicine. This oil is extremely versatile. It is helpful around the home, has tons of natural health properties. Following are some of the common useful facts of coconut oil which makes it highly usable.
1. Cooking: It has a high smoking point so it's great for baking, stir-fries or used as a replacement for butter. Its subtle flavor is sure to compliment all food recipes.
2. Supplement: Studies have shown that this oil gives our bodies an energy boost, which can actually increase our metabolism. Adding these supplements to our diet could actually contribute to weight loss.
3. Lotion: This is one of the way in which we can use coconut oil in daily life. It is the pure and gentle way to nourish skin. The non-greasy texture and delicious flavor and light of coconut oil make it a great basic lotion for skin.
4. Eye-Makeup Remover: It is a great substitute for makeup removers. You can mix some of it with the existing remover, or just use it on its own for a more natural option.
5. Anti-Aging: Smoothing the wrinkles at the older age can be a challenge, but by adding some coconut oil to the anti-aging lotion, or even using a little oil on its own, can create a mixture that is great for a skin and thus proves to be one of the interesting and useful facts of coconut oil.
6. Stretch Marks: A common issue after pregnancy which affects its glow can be treated with this oil. Rubbing the marks with oil provides an all-natural solution for their removal.
7. Sunscreen: It has an SPF of 4, so mixing it with favorite sunscreen will give some added benefits. The fresh smell alone should make it worth for your skin.
8. Yeast Infections: The acids found in coconut oil are natural antiviral, anti-fungal, and antimicrobial agents, so using on some oil instead of the messy cream to treat those uncomfortable infections would be more beneficial.
9. Massage Oil: It is a fantastic way to rub out the stress. This actually relaxes the stressing muscles providing a fresh feel and thus proves useful facts of coconut oil.
10. Metabolism Booster: It has high MCFA and Lauric acid content, which go a long way in kicking away lazy metabolism into speed up.
11. Face Moisturizer: Lather some of the coconut oil on skin for an intense, overnight moisturizer that will give your dry skin a boost of hydration and freshness.
12. Body Scrub: Adding equal parts of coconut oil and sugar together, can create the perfect body scrub concoction.
13. Intensive Hair Moisturizer: It provides the hydration needed by the hairs. Just applying a small amount of oil to your hair, and tuck it all up in a shower cap for a couple of hours. This will provide intensive moisture to hairs and make the scalp clean.
14. Athlete's Foot Cure: It alleviates the pain of athlete's foot. Just rub some oil on your feet, wrap them in plastic bags and socks, and just see the magic oil produces.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe