ALL >> Health >> View Article
5 Healthy Snacks That Work As Appetite Suppressor
Total Articles: 192
Snacking is supposed to fill up the stomach. But unfortunately that's not always the case there are some healthy snacks as appetite suppressor which are naturally superior when it comes to helping in eating less because of the specific nutrients they contain. So when your stomach tells you it's time for a snack, you should check out for these following yummy recipes that will help you get a hold on hunger.
1. Avocado Slices on Fiber Crackle: Avocado snack can work as appetite suppressor which reduces afternoon hunger by about 40 percent. The fruit contains fiber and mono unsaturated fats that fill you up. Besides these it has a favorable effect on your cholesterol. It reduces next-meal calorie intake by 8 percent and provides high fiber content for just 60 calories.
2. Popcorn Sprinkled with Parmesan: Popcorn is packed with whole grains. Eating a sufficient amount popcorn will help in avoiding the next meal. Researchers say that people who ate six cups of popcorn containing only 100 calories reports less hunger and were more satisfied compared to those who ate a cup of potato chips with 150 calories. So you can have the plain popcorn and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top to add flavor instead of butter or salt. This will gradually decrease appetite and will work as appetite suppressor snack.
3. An Apple: An apple a day keeps a hunger away. It is simply the best snack that works as appetite suppressor to curb the hunger. Eating a whole apple is the best way for controlling post-lunch hunger.These are a good source of fiber and the whole fruit requires chewing, another important factor to making you full.
4. Greek Yogurt with Flaxseed: Greek yogurt has stomach-satisfying properties asits rich in protein that tames hunger, but it's also a great source of calcium. This may help to increase levels of gut hormones like peptide YY which slows down appetite.
5. Dark Chocolate Covered Peanuts: A small study on Nutrition and Diabetes says that when men ate 3.5 ounces of 70% dark chocolate they feel less hunger for sweet, savory, fatty foods and ate 17 percent fewer calories. Dark chocolate has bigger flavor and takes time to digest. Adding peanuts will help lowering appetite for 8 to 12 hours because of their ideal ratio of protein and fat.
All these healthy snacks work as appetite suppressor which reduces appetite in a natural and healthy manner.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe