ALL >> Health >> View Article
3 Best And Healthy Food Recipe For Kids
Total Articles: 192
When it comes to the food habits of kids, many mothers go into the tension state. Well it's a big job for them to provide nutritional value to their child's body. They always have to look for some delicious and healthy food recipe for kids to serve, as they are very fond of having tasty dishes, irrespective of their health aspect. So, here comes the way to throw away the worries of all mummies. Following are some of the healthiest food recipe for kids that you can deliver to your child, which is full of taste and nutritional values.
1. Banana Blueberry Pancakes: Bananas and blueberries carry the high nutritional value if taken together. These can be used to make the pan cakes the favorite among kids. This food recipe for kids will boost their energy and will provide flavor to their mouth.
1. 1 cup whole wheat flour
2. 2 tablespoons sugar
3. 2 teaspoons baking powder
4. Half cup all-purpose flour
5. Half teaspoon salt
6. 1 egg, lightly beaten
7. One to one-fourth cups fat-free milk
8. 3 medium ripe bananas, mashed one
9. 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
10. One to one and half cups fresh or frozen blueberries
1. Take a large bowl; combine all the ingredients such as flours, sugar, baking powder and salt. Combine the egg, milk, bananas and vanilla; stir then until moistened.
2. Pour batter into one-fourth cup full onto a hot griddle which is coated with cooking spray; sprinkle some of the blueberries. Turn the batter when bubbles start forming on top; cook until second side becomes golden brown. Serve with syrup if desired.
Nutritional Facts: 2 pancakes provide 195 calories, 2 g fat, 31 mg cholesterol, 41 g carbohydrate, 317 mg sodium, 4 g fiber, 6 g protein.
2. Apple-Raisin Baked Oatmeal: Oatmeal casts the best nutritional values when it comes to health. It is very rich in minerals and proteins and imparts the healthy points to kids. This healthy recipe for kids carries the following ingredients.
1. 3 cups old-fashioned oats
2. Half cup packed brown sugar
3. 2 teaspoons baking powder
4. One to one and half teaspoons ground cinnamon
5. Half teaspoon salt
6. 2 cups fat-free milk
7. 1 medium apple, chopped
8. One-third cup raisins
9. One-eight teaspoon ground nutmeg
10. 2 eggs
11. One-third cup chopped walnuts
12. Additional fat-free milk, optional
1. In a large bowl, combine first six ingredients. Whisk eggs and milk; stir into dry ingredients and blend the mixture. Let it stand for 5 minutes. Add apple, raisins and walnuts to the mixture.
2. Transfer batter to the 8-inch.square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Oven must be preheated at 350 degree. Bake it for 35 to 40 minutes, until edges are lightly. Serve with additional milk if desired
Nutritional Facts: One piece of this baked oatmeal is equals 349 calories, 9 g fat, 60 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 12 g protein, 72 mg cholesterol, 397 mg sodium.
3. Beef and Veggie Burgers: Best burger buns, a healthy food recipe, that could be made out of the beef and various veggie providing a full of nutritional tract.
1. 4 medium carrots, shredded (about three and half cups)
2. 1 medium yellow summer squash, shredded (about 2 cups)
3. 1 medium zucchini, shredded (about 2 cups)
4. 1 medium sweet red pepper, finely chopped
5. 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
6. 1 small red onion, finely chopped
7. Half cup ketchup
8. 3 tablespoons minced fresh basil or 3 teaspoons dried basil
9. 3 tablespoons molasses
10. 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
11. 2 garlic cloves, minced
12. Half teaspoon salt
13. Half teaspoon pepper
14. 2 pounds ground beef
1. In a slow cooker, combine the first 13 ingredients. In a large pan, cook beef over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes until they are no longer pink. Drain them and transfer beef to slow cooker. Stir the mixture.
2. Cook it for low 50 minutes or until heated vegetables are cooked. Serve the beef mixture on burger buns.
Nutritional Facts: One burger equals 282 calories, 8 g fat, 47 mg cholesterol, 490 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe