ALL >> Health >> View Article
6 Most Important Moves For Total Body Toning
Total Articles: 191
People prefer doing exercise not only to lose weight rather to create a good body posture. Exercise and some of the moves helps a lot in total body toning. Proper physique is an important aspect of the personality. It helps in creating the balance in the body. This increases the muscles relaxation and thus creates a healthy well-being. The different most important moves for total body toning that one can do in order to improve his body posture are as follows:
MOVE 1: Sumo Lunges to a Side Kick to a Squat Jump
These are helpful total body toning moves for shaping outer thighs, butt and hamstrings. To do this start with your feet shoulder-width distance apart. Now,
(A) Lift the right leg from the knee and move it in a circular motion.
(B) Land out to the other side, making feet wider than when you started, and immediately squat down.
(C) As you come out of the squat, lift your right leg and kick out, leading with your heel.
(D) Finish the move with a squat jump, making sure to land in your heels, placing emphasis in your butt.
MOVE 2: Plie Toe Squats
This will blast your inner thighs, core, and butt and is one among the best moves for body toning.
(A) Start with your feet make them wider than shoulder-width distance apart and turned out at 45-degree angles, with your hands on your hips.
(B) As you squat down, simultaneously lift your heels up as high as you can.
(C) Return to start. Repeat the same.
MOVE 3: Platypus Walks
This hits the inner thighs and the lower part of the butt.
(A) Start in a plie squat position with hands behind the head and thighs parallel to the floor.
(B) Stay engaged in the plie squat as you waddle forward, stepping left foot in front of the right.
(C) Keep your right foot in front of the left.
(D) Make sure your knees stay out and your weight stays in your heels throughout the exercise. Take five total steps forward, and then reverse. Repeat this five times.
MOVE 4: Single Leg Dead lift
These are the best moves for total body toning. Start with your feet shoulder-width distance apart.
(A) Balance on your right leg, bend at the waist and reach your left hand down to your right foot; extend your left leg straight behind you.
(B) Make sure to keep both hips facing down during the movement. Return to the starting position.
MOVE 5: Plank with Knee Tuck to Hip Abduction
Start with a plank position.
(A) Bring your right knee in towards to your left shoulder.
(B) Instead of placing your right foot back on the floor, extend (abduct) your leg out to the side.
MOVE 6: Plank with Dumbbell Row to a Triceps Extension
Start in a plank position, holding a five-pound dumbbell in your right hand.
(A) Leading with your elbow, lift the dumbbell up to your side.
(B) After that extend your arm out straight behind you.
(C) Reverse the movement to return to the starting position.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important