ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
4 Factors To Reflect On When Considering A Used Luxury Car
Total Articles: 120
Planning to get a luxury car from the schools of Mercedes, BMW, Lexus or Audi? You don't really have to spend loads of money on it, rather just a portion of it by opting for a second one. But there are things that need to be considered well before even you decide going for a second hand luxury car. Read below to know about factors that will make you have second thoughts for buying a used luxury car.
Servicing and Maintenance
A used luxury car doesn’t lose out much in the name of depreciation cost. Whatever loss happens, happens to be with the original owner; losing out much of the car's value while selling away it. But you may end up losing out money for the much required servicing, repairs and regular maintenance for a used luxury car that has crossed its warranty expiration date.
Many of the expensive parts of the luxury car will eventually start faulting due to continuous wear and tear for a long time. So before getting the second hand luxury car, have a clear understanding if you are ready to bear the maintenance of the used Mercedes in Delhi NCR.
Not suitable for a gadget freak
In case you are a gadget freak, who craves for the latest technologies; then a used Mercedes in Delhi isn't the right car for you. Off late, most of the economy cars like the Ford Focus and Chevrolet Sonic, happen to carry more features than any average luxury car. So in case you have bought a used Mercedes in Delhi NCR, devoid of your iPod hookup, MP3 player or an up-to-date navigation system; then installing them would be quite an expensive affair.
A luxury car of Rs 10 lakhs or more would be a lot more fuel efficient than a used luxury car. Be sure of the gas mileage when you're deciding how much money you can spend on your next car. While a used Mercedes in Delhi and a new Ford Focus may have similar costing on paper, it might be quite different when you visit the petrol pump.
Getting a car loan on a second hand car isn’t that easy, especially if it is over four or five years old. Some banks even refuse loan based on mileage. Arrange your monetary support well before you are buying the second hand luxury car.
It is important to know such factors when purchasing a used luxury cars. No doubt you will have plenty of options available in the market, but as a purchaser, you will need to consider all the influential factors before investing your funds.
About the author
Prashant Agarwal is an automobile enthusiast and passionate writer. In the past, he has worked with the top used Mercedes in Delhi NCR. Prashant loves to keep himself updated with the latest news about luxury cars. In this article, he shares some great insights on the factors to reflect when considering a used luxury car like the used Mercedes in Delhi.
Automobiles Articles1. Increasingly Stringent Fuel Efficiency Norms To Drive The Demand For Electronically Assisted Steeri
2. Advanced Technology And Growth Of The Automotive Industry Will Drive The Automotive Engine Market
3. How To Choose The Best Place To Undertake Your Car Repair?
Author: James Johnson
4. Air Pressure In Tyres-impact On Driving
Author: BK Vijay
5. Considerations To Keep In Mind Before Buying A Lube Truck For Your Business
Author: Scott Lee
6. Taking Advantage Of The Skoda Deals
Author: Daniel Skoda
7. Buying Bridgewater Cars On Sale - Bridgewater Car Sales
Author: Bridgewater Nissan
8. The Roller Conveyor Type Leads The Conveyor System Market In Food & Beverage Industry
9. Lighting To Be The Largest Application Segment Of The Glazing By Polycarbonate Material Market
10. Technological Advancements & The Growth Of The Automotive Industry Are Expected To Drive The Vehicl
11. Get An Airport Shuttle Service When You Are In A Hurry To Catch A Flight
Author: Max Brier
12. A Thin Thread Of Differentiation Between The Bobbers And Choppers
Author: Levi Fysh
13. How To Find Auto Repair Shop - It Is Very Important To Make The Right Choice
Author: Mark Josesh
14. Factors You Should Consider While Hiring A Lorry Anywhere In Bradford
Author: Emma Denton
15. Swipe & Buy: Is It Possible To Buy A Car With A Credit Card?
Author: Williams Orchard