ALL >> Health >> View Article
6 Different Ways To Use Salt For Gorgeous Skin, Hair, Teeth And Nails
Total Articles: 193
Salt is a natural supporter to balance, restore, and protect the body and skin. It is laden with minerals, including calcium, magnesium, sodium, and potassium, all of which play a key role in our skin's function, health, and cellular communication. When the skin's mineral balance is disturbed, symptoms such as dullness, dryness, and irritation sets in. Bringing salt from the kitchen into the beauty routine can help to improve hydration, balance and strengthen the protective barrier of our skin.
1. Balancing Mask: Salt for gorgeous skin can be mixed with the honey to work as the balancing mask. Both honey and salt have anti-inflammatory properties to calm breakouts and irritation to soothe skin. They also retain hydration in the layers of skin and help to balance oil production.
Try it: Mix two teaspoons salt with four teaspoons of raw honey to create a paste. Apply evenly to dry skin. Let it dry for 10 to 15 minutes. Before rinsing, soak a wash cloth in warm water. Lay the warm wash cloth on face for 30 seconds. Use your fingers to gently scrub in a circular motion while rinsing your skin thoroughly with tepid water.
2. Oil-Sapping Facial Mask: Salt balances the oil production, thwarts bacteria, and helps to cleanse pores deeply, that can instigate breakouts and acne.
Try it: Mix one teaspoon salt with small amount of warm water in spray bottle. Apply on dry skin, avoiding eyes.
3. Anti-Dandruff Scalp Treatment: Salt helps to remove and loosen existing flakes which stimulates blood circulation for a healthy scalp. Salt for gorgeous hair also absorbs moisture and excess oil to prevent fungal growth and inhibit the root of dandruff.
Try it: Sprinkle one to two teaspoons of salt on your scalp after dividing it in two parts. Using wet fingers, massage your scalp gently for 10 to 15 minutes. Wash and condition your hair with your favorite products.
4. Teeth Whitener: Salt is a gentle abrasive that will help to remove stain and brightens teeth. Salt for gorgeous teeth also contains a natural source of fluoride, which is a bonus for gums and teeth.
Try it: Mix one teaspoon salt and two teaspoons baking powder. Dip a toothbrush in the mixture, and brush teeth normally. If the taste is too intense, put a bit of toothpaste on the brush before dipping it in the mixture.
5. Natural Mouth Wash: Salt acts as a sanitizer to kill the bacteria that can cause bad breath and gingivitis.
Try it: Mix a half-teaspoon salt, a half-teaspoon baking soda, and a cup of water. Swish the solution in your mouth and between teeth.
6. Nail Brightening Treatment: Salt for gorgeous nails softens skin and cuticles to strengthen them. Baking soda and lemon work to reduce yellowing and stains for healthier, brighter looking nails.
Try it: Mix one teaspoon salt, one teaspoon lemon juice, one teaspoon baking soda, and a half-cup warm water in a small bowl. Soak nails in the solution for 10 minutes, and then scrub with a soft brush.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe