ALL >> Health >> View Article
10 Best Home Remedies For Perfect Hair Straightening
Total Articles: 193
Most of the women love to have smooth, shiny and straight hair. Although one can go for permanent perfect hair straightening but it will show valuable results for only one year. It also leaves one with even more bad conditioned hair with hardened ends and splits. Well, there are some ingredients in your kitchen, which will work as the best remedies for hair straightening. Being natural they will not cause any damage to hair. So, following are some of the outstanding home products that will help in providing the perfect hair straightening without spending a huge amount of money.
1. Lemon Juice and Coconut Milk: Coconut milk and lemon juice are powerful ingredients for getting perfect hair straightening. Coconut milk will work as a cream conditioner and help to straighten the hair. All one has to do is mix coconut milk and lemon juice and apply the creamy content on the hairs. Wash your hair with lukewarm water after a few minutes. If one repeats this home remedy twice a week, he/she can clearly notice the difference.
2. Milk and Honey: Honey and milk are the home remedies for perfect hair straightening. Take a cup of milk and add 2 tablespoons of honey to it. Add some freshly mashed strawberries in this mixture. Apply it on the hair. Keep it at least for 2 hours. Rinse thoroughly with a mild shampoo.
3. Eggs and Olive Oil: Take olive oil and 2 eggs. Mix them together. Massage your scalp with this mixture. Keep it for 1 hour. This will not only soften and condition your hair, but will also straighten your hair, naturally.
4. Castor Oil: Take castor oil and heat it. While the oil is lukewarm, apply it on the scalp and massage it. Wrap hairs with warm towel and wash it off after 30 minutes. Castor oil helps in straightening the hair.
5. Milk Hair Mask: Take some amount of milk in a spray bottle. Spray milk on hair after shampoo. Rinse it after 30 minutes. Spray perfume on the comb and then, comb wet hair to vanish the smell of milk. Do not use too much perfume as it contains alcohol, which can dry hair strands. This will be among the best home remedies for perfect hair straightening.
6. Celery: Take celery and extract the juice out of it. Leave the juice overnight. Apply this juice from root to tips of hair. Comb hairs and cover them for half an hour. Wash and allow them to dry naturally.
7. Banana and Papaya Hair Mask: Take papaya and banana and mash them well. Add 1 tablespoon of honey to the mixture. Apply the hair mask on the strands. Let it dry completely. Wash off and see the difference in your hair.
8. Soybean Oil: Mix 1 tablespoon of soybean oil and 2 tablespoons of castor oil. Heat the mixture. When the oil becomes cool, apply it onto the scalp and hair. Massage and leave it for 30 minutes. Then, rinse hair using a mild shampoo.
9. Olive Oil and Rosemary Leaves: Take half cup of olive oil and heat it. Add half cup of dried rosemary leaves in the hot olive oil. Allow the mixture to cool down. Massage on the scalp with this oil. Leave it for 30 minutes. Then, wash off with mild shampoo. Wrap hair with warm towel and let them dry naturally.
10. Almond Oil: Add 3 to 4 drops of sweet almond oil to the regular conditioner you are using. This will give it a greasy look. Apply this conditioner like you always do and to make your hairs look straighten.
Health Articles1. Nutritious Food - Some Smart And Healthy Foods To Stay Fit
Author: Vidya Jayaram
2. Best Hair Transplant In Odisha.
Author: Aesthetica Clinics
3. Using Ultrasound To Assess Male Organ Health
Author: John Dugan
4. Tips To Find A Top Quality Hospital For Your Maternal Care
Author: James Stevenson
5. 3 Organic Oils For Massage That Rejuvenates Your Soul!
Author: Bryan Loo
6. Choose The Right Mattress For Sound Sleep.
7. Dme Billing Software To Automate Your Dme Billing
8. Huge Quantity Of Mushroom Cultivation In Kolkata
Author: Kanchan Das
9. Things You Need To Know When Buying Water Ionizer
Author: Hydrate Global
10. What Things To Expect When Looking For Infertility Treatments
11. Benefits Of Psychotherapy Treatments
12. How To Handle Teen Anger Management At Home
13. Going Back To Stress Management Basics
14. Dealing With Anxiety Disorders - What Is Best For You?
15. Controlling Stress By Cultivating Top Management Tips