ALL >> Health >> View Article
5 Different Home Fruit Facial For Fair Skin
Total Articles: 193
Fruits provide refreshment to both health and physical appearance. People who consume fruits on regular basis are likely to have more nutritional value than others. A good nutrition can be easily measured by face values. A healthy diet always has effect on the skin of the person. Higher the volume of vitamins and minerals in the diet, greater will be the glow on the face. Well some fruits are always used in making many different home fruit facial. These homemade products carry the natural ingredients to boost the fairness of the skin and thus help in overcoming various skin disorders. Some of the common ways to enhance beauty by using home fruit facial for fair skin are:
1. Green Grapes and Honey Face Pack: Green grapes contain glycolic acid. These exfoliate dead skin cells and penetrate into the skin layers. To make facial for fair skin crush few green grapes and add in 1 tablespoon of honey and squeeze a bit of lemon into it. Mix well and apply it on the face and neck. Rinse with water after 20 minutes. Regular use of this pack will give you a clear complexion.
2. Cantaloupe and Almond Paste Face Pack: This fruit is rich in vitamin C and vitamin A. It helps in retaining elasticity, prevents skin damage, and stimulates collagen production. To make this, take few pieces of ripe cantaloupe and mix it with the almond paste. Squeeze a bit of lime juice and mix well. Apply this on the face and neck and rinse with water after 20 minutes.
3. Pineapple and Honey Face Pack: Pineapple contains AHAs which exfoliate the skin. Make a liquid paste of a few pieces of pineapple; add one tablespoon of oatmeal powder and 1 tbsp. of honey to it. Mix everything well, and apply on face. Remove it after 20 minutes.
4. Papaya and Turmeric Face Pack: Papaya contains enzymes which add glow to the skin, scrub, and lighten skin tone. These are rich in vitamin A, vitamin C and can be used in making the home fruit facial for fair skin. Turmeric removes tan and lightens the skin tone. Take a few ripe papaya add a 1 tablespoon of turmeric, and 1 tablespoon of honey to it. Make a smooth paste by mashing the papaya well. Apply it on the face and neck and rinse off after 20 minutes.
5. Cucumber Fruit Face Pack for Dry Skin: Cucumber has the cooling property. To make this paste grate some cucumber and apply the juice on your face and neck. Let it dry naturally. The pulp can be refrigerated and used as an eye pack also. This will greatly help in getting the fair glow and thus can be efficiently used in making the home facial for fair skin.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe