ALL >> Health >> View Article
5 Effective Home Remedies For Shiny Hairs
Total Articles: 193
Hair are the most important part of a human creature. This always adds an extra beauty to an individual. A prefect hairstyle can explain a perfect personality of a human being. Well a proper care is needed to make your hairs look shiny and thick. When it comes to hair nothing can work as overnight treatment. One needs to hold on a patience to get better outcomes. Well a proper care will efficiently lead to this. Following are some of the common home remedies for shiny hairs which can be used by an individual to get better and firmer hairs.
1. Onion Juice: It has is one of the best and effective home remedies for shiny hairs which stimulate a good growth. The sulphur present in it helps in enhancing the growth of strands, and in re-growth. Squeeze some juice out of the onions, and apply it to scalp. Keep it for about fifteen minutes. Rinse off with a mild shampoo after 1 to 2 hours. This will greatly help in reducing the hair loss and makes them shiny.
2. Potato Juice: The secret recipe of potato juice will help in treating a condition of thin and dry hairs. Simply apply this juice to the scalp and wash it after 15 to 20 minutes. This work as the effective home remedies for shiny hairs.
3. Honey and lemon treatment for hair: Add lemon juice and honey in a bowl, stir it well and then apply it to hair. Slowly massage the scalp for 5 minutes and then leave hair for about 15 minutes. Now, rinse your hair with water. Lemon extracts help to clean the oils and dandruff while honey works as the moisturizer which makes it soft and shiny. Use this treatment once a week for getting glowing and radiant hair.
4. Aloe vera gel for hair: Aloe Vera extracts are being widely used due to its nutritional benefits. This gel can be used to provide home remedies for shiny hairs to give a glowing effect. Apply the aloe vera gel to the hair and gently massage it. Since this gel is antiseptic, it helps to treat itchy scalp and scalp infections. This gel contains antioxidants, vitamins, moisture, and other compounds that benefits hair, making it healthy and strong. This is an effective remedy to get shiny hair naturally.
5. Deep hair egg treatment: Prepare an egg and honey hair conditioner by mixing honey and eggs. Apply this paste to hair and leave it for 20 minutes. Using a shampoo and warm water after this will wash your hair thoroughly. Protein in egg and moisture in honey provides shine and softness.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe