ALL >> Health >> View Article
Effective Home Remedies For Dry Feet To Follow
Total Articles: 192
The problem of dry feet can affect many people especially during the summer season. It makes the feet look cracked and chapped. This can even make them bleed after some time. The use of perfect remedies is simple and does not need any special assistance to make them. The ingredients can be found easily at your home in the kitchen and should be used regularly to see the difference in 2 weeks.
Lukewarm water should be used to clean the feet. It will help to heal the feet and make them soft. It will be useful to remove dead skin and make the skin super soft.
The use of vegetable oil for massaging the feet is also very important to heal the feet and make them soft. It is highly effective home remedies for dry feet. This needs to be applied and kept on the skin overnight. It helps to reduce any cracking and gradually eradicates it.
The mixture of avocado and banana is useful for the feet. It provides hydrating properties to the skin that is why it helps to heal cracked skin and make it look healthy. The mixture can be made by mixing banana along with avocado for foot mask. It should be kept for 10 minutes and then washed off with warm water for perfect results proving to be highly efficient home remedies for dry feet.
The mixture of half green coconut and banana is also useful for the skin. This should be applied to the skin and then washed off after 15 minutes. It should be covered with socks and kept overnight for perfect results. It can be washed off with warm water for healing acting as highly recommended home remedies for dry feet.
Using avocados and coconut mixture is also beneficial for the feet. These should be mixed together in equal proportion and essential oils of one's choice need to be added. The mixture is then applied to the feet and covered with socks for the whole night for perfect results. These home remedies for dry feet make the skin look healthy and soft.
The mixture of Vaseline and lime juice is also one of the perfect home remedies for dry feet. This has to be massaged on the feet and kept overnight. It provides unique essential oils to the feet to make them soft. It heals the cracks and makes them healthy.
Honey acts as a moisturizing and anti-bacterial agent. It should be used to erase any type of bacteria. This needs massaging of honey on the skin and should be kept overnight for soft and healthy skin texture. It is also one of the perfect home remedies for dry feet.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe