ALL >> Family >> View Article
Visiting Los Angeles: The Entertainment Capital Of The World - Ron Virmani
Total Articles: 23
I'm a huge movie fan which is why I've always wanted to visit Los Angeles. The city is not only home to Hollywood, it also hosts a plethora of establishments, buildings, and institutions that are connected in one way or another to the entertainment industry. With the recommendation of Ron Virmani, I boarded a plane from New York and flew to Los Angeles. I was impressed by the bustling city the moment I touched down at the Los Angeles International Airport. Driving to the hotel room I booked downtown, I passed by several city blocks featuring shops, restaurants, theaters, art galleries, and entertainment centers that all look very inviting, to say the least.
Of course, the first place I visited after a good night's sleep is the Hollywood neighborhood. Ron Virmani was right in saying that the place is indeed beautiful and very organized. When I hiked to the famous Hollywood sign overlooking the city, I was blown away by the view. It's like looking at a science-fiction film. The cityscape, the skyline, and the immense stretch of city blocks all look amazing. Another place that Ron Virmani recommended is the Museum of Contemporary Art which is located along Central Avenue. I was very impressed by the diversity of art installations in the museum. For an art aficionado like myself, it was a very memorable experience.
The great thing about Los Angeles is that although it's one of the world's biggest cities, it's also home to several natural wonders like Venice Beach. Again, with the suggestion of Ron Virmani, I went for a stroll along Venice Beach. It was surprising to see a clean beach considering the fact that it lies alongside a sprawling city. This speaks a lot about the environmental awareness of the Californians living along or near the beach.
And last but not the least, vising Los Angeles won't be complete without going to Disneyland. You are never too old to visit the legendary theme park. Ron Virmani was right in recommending the place. There's a lot of interesting things to do in Disneyland. I am a huge fan of the Indiana Jones movies starring Harrison Ford so I had to check out the park's Indiana Jones Adventure. It was really fun. Even for just a few minutes, I experienced what it was like playing the iconic character. In conclusion, Los Angeles is a beautiful and interesting city that everyone should visit.
Family Articles1. Using Benefits Of Humidifier For Babies
Author: Syed tutul
2. Avail Respite Care Sunshine Coast To Take A Break From Your Elderly Care
3. Simple Bits Of Advice On Assisted Living
Author: Nora Fatehi
4. The Aged Care Sunshine Coast Services Offer Quality Lifestyle For The Elderly
5. The 24 Hour Care Sunshine Coast Offer Best Home Care Programs For The Elderly
6. Hire Reliable And Capable Live In Caregiver Through A Professional Agency
7. Professional Agency For Nannies Or Caregivers: How They Can Help You
8. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Appointing A Live-in Caregiver
9. Baby Gears: Recommendations For Rookies
Author: Bob Smith
10. The Respite Care Sunshine Coast Allows Family Careers To Take A Break From Elderly Care
11. Tips To Care Your Newborn Babys
Author: ashutosh Ashu
12. Relationship Compatibility – Harmony Is So Very Important
Author: Rose Caiola
13. Shopping For Your Kitty? Avoid These Mistakes
Author: Emma B
14. Top 10 - Family Friendly Holidays In Slovenia
Author: Jacob Barry
15. Find Best Autism Respite Care Providers Online