ALL >> Family >> View Article
Visiting Los Angeles: The Entertainment Capital Of The World - Ron Virmani
Total Articles: 23
I'm a huge movie fan which is why I've always wanted to visit Los Angeles. The city is not only home to Hollywood, it also hosts a plethora of establishments, buildings, and institutions that are connected in one way or another to the entertainment industry. With the recommendation of Ron Virmani, I boarded a plane from New York and flew to Los Angeles. I was impressed by the bustling city the moment I touched down at the Los Angeles International Airport. Driving to the hotel room I booked downtown, I passed by several city blocks featuring shops, restaurants, theaters, art galleries, and entertainment centers that all look very inviting, to say the least.
Of course, the first place I visited after a good night's sleep is the Hollywood neighborhood. Ron Virmani was right in saying that the place is indeed beautiful and very organized. When I hiked to the famous Hollywood sign overlooking the city, I was blown away by the view. It's like looking at a science-fiction film. The cityscape, the skyline, and the immense stretch of city blocks all look amazing. Another place that Ron Virmani recommended is the Museum of Contemporary Art which is located along Central Avenue. I was very impressed by the diversity of art installations in the museum. For an art aficionado like myself, it was a very memorable experience.
The great thing about Los Angeles is that although it's one of the world's biggest cities, it's also home to several natural wonders like Venice Beach. Again, with the suggestion of Ron Virmani, I went for a stroll along Venice Beach. It was surprising to see a clean beach considering the fact that it lies alongside a sprawling city. This speaks a lot about the environmental awareness of the Californians living along or near the beach.
And last but not the least, vising Los Angeles won't be complete without going to Disneyland. You are never too old to visit the legendary theme park. Ron Virmani was right in recommending the place. There's a lot of interesting things to do in Disneyland. I am a huge fan of the Indiana Jones movies starring Harrison Ford so I had to check out the park's Indiana Jones Adventure. It was really fun. Even for just a few minutes, I experienced what it was like playing the iconic character. In conclusion, Los Angeles is a beautiful and interesting city that everyone should visit.
Family Articles1. Avail Home Care Sunshine Coast Services To Take Care Of Your Elders
2. What To Look In A Mail Order Brides Online? More Information For You To Find Out Here!
3. 7 Powerful Ways To Program Love To Children
4. All You Should Know About Making Donations To The Ngos In India
5. Avail Home Care Sunshine Coast Services To Offer Quality Lifestyle For Your Elders
6. Relationship Therapy Nederland Can Help You Understand Your Loved Ones In A Better Way!
Author: Angelika Matthias
7. Avail 24 Hour Care Sunshine Coast Services To Look After Your Elders At Home
8. Top Tips To Help Seniors Have A Happy Holiday Season
Author: Sudhir Singh
9. Building A Circle Of Friends In Your Senior Years
Author: Sudhir Singh
10. The 24 Hour Care Sunshine Coast Is The Best Option For Elderly Care At Home
11. Full Time Employee, Entrepreneurand Father – The Highs And Lows
12. Know The Importance Of Maternity And Newborn Baby Photography
Author: Jennifer Gordon
13. Avail Home Care Sunshine Coast Services To Take Care Of Your Elders At Home
14. How To Make The Most Of Your Used Car & Why Should You Upsell?
Author: Kaitlin Miller
15. Tips To Select The Best Car Seat For Infants And Newborns