ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Awesome Places To Visit In Australia
Total Articles: 621
Australia is one of the most incredible travel destinations on the planet. Home to fascinating flora and fauna, the continent boasts of gorgeous landscapes and amazing attractions. With an interesting history and cosmopolitan culture, Australia attracts tourists from all over the world. Here are some of the most awesome places to visit in the country:
Melbourne is known as the cultural capital of Australia. It is the capital of the south-eastern state of Victoria. There are a number of great places to visit in and around the city that will suit different types of tourists. From art galleries to clubs, restaurants and museums, you won’t ever find a moment to be too dull in Melbourne. You can spend the entire day shopping or take a sightseeing tour of the city. A Melbourne city tour will let you visit its main attractions such as the Melbourne Town Hall, Royal Exhibition Buildings, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Bolte Bridge and the Princess and Regent theatres.
Sydney is the capital of Australia, and definitely not a destination any of the Australia tour packages would tend to leave out. This vibrant city with its own harbour makes for a wonderful place to visit. The most famous attraction in the city is the Sydney Opera House. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Built to look like a boat’s sails, it is located at Bennelong Point. Even if you do not manage to see catch a performance here, it is an important landmark that you must visit in Sydney. Another exciting experience you should try in Sydney is the guided climb of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. The view of the city and the harbour from the top of the largest steel arch bridge in the world is truly breathtaking.
About 90 minutes from Melbourne is the scenic Philip Island, renowned for its spell-binding natural beauty. Make sure any of the Australia tour packages you choose includes a visit to the island Philip Island is also home to some wonderful examples of heritage and an abundance of wildlife. Visit the Warrook Farm, and experience life on a working cattle farm. Come face to face with koalas or spot them in their natural habitat at the Koala Conservation Centre. One of the main highlights of any visit to Philip Island is the famous ‘Penguin Parade’ at the Philip Island Nature Park.
Seenu Mathew is a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Travelling and photography are his passions. He recently returned from one of the Australia tour packages and was amazed by the incredible places he visited there. In this article, he lists some of the best places to visit in Australia for the benefit of fellow travellers. For more information visit at http://www.coxandkings.com/duniyadekho/australia/glimpse_of_australia_-_winter_2015/tourId/28006-213/
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family