ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
5 Things Your Nails Say About You
Total Articles: 144
"It’s funny how our body functions while we know about anatomy.There are several things in our body that we know nothing about despite the fact that our body gives us regular indications if there is anything wrong with it. Our nails also show signs and symptoms in case our body is throwing up red signals.
Beauty services at home is the best way to know how your body works, especially if a trained individual can give you all the attention you need. So even if you enjoy manicure and pedicure spa at home on a regular basis, it may not be the thing that your nails need. Here are 5 simple things that you can determine about yourself and your body based on the condition of your nails:
• Brittle Nails: if your nails constantly split then you may have a deficiency of Vitamin A, Vitamin C or biotin. This can also happen due to harsh chemical being used for manicures, acrylic nails or gel wraps etc.
• Yellow Nails: These could be because of smoking, fungal infection, psoriasis or even the result of dark chemical-laden nail polish. A manicure and pedicure spa will help get rid of them for you.
• White Dots: These could be because of an injury, an aggressive cuticle trim or a fungal infection.
• Nail Bending: This is a sign of stress, thyroid problems, diabetes or hormonal changes. When you have a beauty services at home, talk to your beautician. Follow up with a doctor to see if there are any changes you will have to make to your diet.
While these are health related which can be easily fixed at the manicure and pedicure spa, especially with beauty services at home. Thereis also a belief that you can determine a person’s personality based on the shape of their nails.
1. Vertically Long Nail: You are romantic and have a wonderful imagination. You are even tempered and a perfectionist who gets along well with people.
2. Broad Sideways Nail: You are likely to be short tempered and a deep thinker. You call a spade a spade and always give straightforward advice.
3. Rounded or Egg-Shaped Nail: You are happy go lucky and a pacifist. While you know what you like, you never let your emotions get the better of you.
4. Square Nail: A natural leader you have the guts to get the glory. You are playful and good-natured making you a delight to be around.
5. Triangular Nail: You are smart, innovative and seek perfection. You bring new ideas to the table and leave people fascinated.
6. Almond Shaped: Honest and friendly you are the friend everyone banks on. You are good at handling difficult situations and always make people feel comfortable around you.
7. Sword Nail: You’re ambitious, a hard worker and an idealist. You are an all-rounder and aren’t afraid to get outside your comfort zone.
Hopefully, these gave you an insight on your personality type. While you do know yourself a little better, do make an effort to also take better care of your nails by going for beauty services that include manicure and pedicure. If you are finding it hard to find the time to visit a salon then you can always get the services like the manicure and pedicure services at home.
Author Bio :- Shruti Kapoor is an experienced make-up artist functioning out of Mumbai. Along with offering techniques to find beauty services at home like the manicure and pedicure spa services in Mumbai, she offers benefits of the manicure and pedicure services at home. She talks about the 5 things your nails say about you where she offers constructive suggestions that can go a long way in beautification tactics for both daily uses as well as for specific events. She hopes that one can benefit from such beauty services as per your convenience.
Beauty Articles1. Reasons To Hire A Professional Hairstyle For Your Wedding
Author: Chris Babb
2. The Role Of Mistresses In London
Author: Diana Stepaityte
3. Get That Bounce Back
Author: Bolitho MD
4. Few Reason To Visit Bridal Makeup Salon In Jaipur Or Makeup Academy In Jaipur
Author: Sudhanshu Sharma
5. Some Salon Style Hair Tips
Author: James Field
6. Microblading Is The Quick And Long Lasting Way To Tame Those Unruly Brows
7. Things To Keep In Mind While Choosing Skincare Products For Yourself!
8. Best Hair Transplant Hospital In India
Author: Rejuvenate Hair Transplant
9. Hair Replacement
10. Top 8 Reasons To Get A Hydrating Facial Today!
11. Four Reasons To Become An Aesthetician
12. Skin Pigmentation | Deep Laser Pigmentation Treatment In Hyderabad
13. Excellent Hair Salon Sw Calgary
Author: Melissa Shadi
14. A Few Things To Note About Men’s Hair Cuts
Author: Sofia Stephan
15. Choosing A Nail Salon
Author: Sofia Stephan