ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
5 Reasons To Choose Salon At Home
Total Articles: 144
Gone are the days when you had to amble your way to a salon or parlour to satisfy your vanity. Today whether you want to get your nails done, need a haircut, make up or want a rejuvenating spa experience the salon comes right to your doorstep!
So wherever you are or whenever you want, one call or tap of a button is all it takes to get the home salon service. Here are top 5 reasons why you should opt for salon at doorstep service today:
• Time: Today no matter what we do, we are always crunched for time; there is always somewhere that we have to be or something that we have to do. With work, chores and responsibilities finding time for ourselves is the biggest task of all. Fortunately, with home salon service we can get the royal treatment at our convenience.
• Comfort: We’ve all had those moments where we were shy to change in front of people or were sceptical of the sheets on the massage table or about using the shower after a nice long massage. These moments sort of take away from the relaxation that we wish to experience. However, when we are in the comforts of our own home then everything is a breeze. We are in our space and our element making the experience that much better.
• No Waiting: It’s quite irksome when you go to a parlour and you have to sit around uncomfortably while the beautician gets free or feeling like you are not getting enough attention as they run around between 2-3 customers. Fortunately, with home salon services you are the queen since you are the only customer, you enjoy undivided attention and get 100% pampering.
• Choice: While you may think that salon at doorstep service will be limited, it’s quite the contrary. You have all the choices that you enjoy at a parlour, whether it’s threading, make up, haircut, trim, waxing, facial, nails or spa.
• Money: When you go to a salon you are stuck with the amount stipulated by the parlour. However, home salon service let you pick a price range that you are comfortable in, by helping you choose the treatment and artist who best fits your budget.
• Beauticians: Most home beauty parlour services like MyGlamm offer professionals who are experienced stylists working for Bollywood actors or at salons near you. They also train artists thanks to their background in salons and spas like the French L’Occitane and New York based Warren Tricomi etc. which they have introduced in India.
Currently, salon at doorstep services in Mumbai and Pune are well established while the structure is slowly being introduced in other cities. So if you are in either of these two cities then get pampered by putting your fingers to work.
Author Bio :- Shruti Kapoor is an experienced make-up artist functioning out of Mumbai. Along with offering techniques to find salon at doorstep services, she comes up with constructive suggestions that include the home salon service where you can benefit from it.
Beauty Articles1. Best Fashion Designing Institute In Bangalore–fashion Institute In Bangalore| Vfa
Author: Vidya Fashion Academy
2. Things That Will Help You To Find Best Hair Transplant Surgeon In India
Author: Surbhi Mishra
3. Tips To Choose The Right Cosmetic For Your Skin Type
Author: Carla Hutchinson
4. How To Find The Perfect Photographer: Ingredients Of A Good Photographer
Author: Imthiaz Houseman
5. Fat Transfer Buttocks – A Safe Procedure And Its Supplementary Liposuction Benefits
Author: Elite Surgical Ltd
6. Rami Jabali Beauty Salon & Spa Dubai
Author: Rami Jabali
7. Livon Hair Gain Tonic Review: Now Forget Hair Loss!
8. Try Best Acne Treatment
9. Women’s Beauty Product Tips
Author: Marc Deschamps
10. What Is A Duo Massage And Its Benefits?
Author: Danny Gill
11. Best Eye Makeup Tips For A Glamorous Bridals
12. 1 Year Fashion Designing Course In Bangalore| Diploma In Fashion Designing In Bangalore| Vfa
Author: Vidya Fashion Academy
13. Limiting And Recovering Hair Loss!
Author: James Salisbury
14. Some Hair Care Tips For Dry Hair
Author: James Fields
15. Human Hair Wigs Vs Hair Extensions - What To Choose
Author: Marc Epstein