ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Innovation That Sets Mercedes-benz A Class Apart
Total Articles: 120
While Mercedes-Benz is well-known for its German engineering, it is also synonymous with innovation. Since its humble beginnings in 1886, it has constantly strived to better itself by reinventing and transforming every automobile model. Its motto of ‘The Best or Nothing’ has helped it achieve several milestones and set a benchmark for the entire industry to covet and follow.
A visit the Mercedes dealer in Noida will give you a quick view of the majestic cars. But there is nothing like knowing the history to know the true beauty of the Mercedes Benz. The story is what legends are made of, no wonder then that today its name itself is a legend that the automobile industry in greatly indebted to. Take a look at its innovation through the ages:
• 1886: The first ever automobile or ‘Motorwagon’ was invented by Karl Benz. It revolutionised the way people travelled, though it was slower than the horse buggies which were prevalent back then, it paved the way for motorable vehicles.
• 1901: Emil Jellinik, the founder of Mercedes led Wilhelm Maybach to develop the Honeycomb radiator which helped create the first ‘real’ automobile thanks to its cooling system and efficient design.
• 1906: While you may think that hybrid cars running on electricity are new, several Mercedes vehicles were made available with battery-electric propulsion almost years ago.
• 1931: It was in this year that 4-wheel independent suspension was introduced in the Mercedes 170. With a hydraulic braking system, it set a new safety benchmark which still gold standard.
• 1958: To ensure the safety of everyone driving a Mercedes Benz, they rigorously started crash testing their cars. The vital learning that they earned from it helped them improve their safety features.
• 1978: Antilock Braking System made braking of each wheel individually possible and helped the driver retain steering control by preventing wheel lockup. It is a milestone which led to several future breakthroughs.
• 2002: This is when the groundbreaking PRE-SAFE system was invented which protects the passengers of a Mercedes Benz before a collision. If this premonition isn’t ingenious then what is?
• 2010: Attention Assist is the newest innovation which measures 70 parameters in the first few minutes of the drive. It then monitors the condition of the driver and in case of drowsiness, alerts the driver to take a break.
While these are the innovations which have occurred till date, there are several others which are in the research and development stage. Ideas in the pipeline which can alter the way we travel. Who knows, maybe its innovations will finally lead to the fourth point (space) being added to the 3-point star!
Since its popularity has risen, you can find plenty of Mercedes Benz dealer in Noida, Mumbai, Bangalore and other cities. If you want to experience the innovation, artistry, engineering and safety of this German masterpiece then make your way to a Mercedes Benz dealer in Noida. You can also choose to test drive a model of your choice at the Mercedes dealer in Noida.
About the Author
Prashant Agarwal is an automobile enthusiast and passionate writer. In the past, he has worked with the top Mercedes dealer in Noida. Prashant loves to keep himself updated with the latest news about luxury cars. In this article, he shares about the innovation that has set Mercedes-Benz a class apart from the others. Check out this majestic beauty at your closest Mercedes Benz dealer in Noida today.
Automobiles Articles1. Gift Yourself A Hunter On Your Birthday This Year And Make Yourself Proud
Author: Levi Fysh
2. 2018 Research:unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle (ucav) Market Forecast 2026 Report
Author: Kavita Joshi
3. Hid Ballast 101: Everything You Need To Know About Ballasts
Author: Nathan Howard
4. 5 Important Benefits You Should Know About Skip Hire
Author: Emma Denton
5. Things To Consider While Purchasing The Best Lube Truck For Your Business
Author: Scott Lee
6. Advice For Driving Your New Subaru Levorg While Pregnant
Author: Ben Sporn
7. Why Should You Hire A Pro To Detail Your Car
Author: Liam well
8. Why To Pick Nissan Jersey Cars
Author: Bridgewater Nissan
9. Why Car Tuning With Cars More And More Intelligent?
10. Use The Best Michelin Tyres For Better Road Safety
Author: auto surefit
11. Is It A Wise Decision To Purchase A First-year Car Model?
Author: jeffery reynold
12. Importance Of Carbon Fiber In The Auto Industry
Author: Exotic carbon fiber
13. Advantages Of Getting Your Car Washed Regularly
Author: Adrian Cordero
14. Ways To Choose The Right Motorcycle Accessories In Houston To Ride Safely
Author: Dickens Ben
15. Buy Audi, Volkswagen & Mercedes Benz Spare Parts In Australia