ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Innovation That Sets Mercedes-benz A Class Apart
Total Articles: 120
While Mercedes-Benz is well-known for its German engineering, it is also synonymous with innovation. Since its humble beginnings in 1886, it has constantly strived to better itself by reinventing and transforming every automobile model. Its motto of ‘The Best or Nothing’ has helped it achieve several milestones and set a benchmark for the entire industry to covet and follow.
A visit the Mercedes dealer in Noida will give you a quick view of the majestic cars. But there is nothing like knowing the history to know the true beauty of the Mercedes Benz. The story is what legends are made of, no wonder then that today its name itself is a legend that the automobile industry in greatly indebted to. Take a look at its innovation through the ages:
• 1886: The first ever automobile or ‘Motorwagon’ was invented by Karl Benz. It revolutionised the way people travelled, though it was slower than the horse buggies which were prevalent back then, it paved the way for motorable vehicles.
• 1901: Emil Jellinik, the founder of Mercedes led Wilhelm Maybach to develop the Honeycomb radiator which helped create the first ‘real’ automobile thanks to its cooling system and efficient design.
• 1906: While you may think that hybrid cars running on electricity are new, several Mercedes vehicles were made available with battery-electric propulsion almost years ago.
• 1931: It was in this year that 4-wheel independent suspension was introduced in the Mercedes 170. With a hydraulic braking system, it set a new safety benchmark which still gold standard.
• 1958: To ensure the safety of everyone driving a Mercedes Benz, they rigorously started crash testing their cars. The vital learning that they earned from it helped them improve their safety features.
• 1978: Antilock Braking System made braking of each wheel individually possible and helped the driver retain steering control by preventing wheel lockup. It is a milestone which led to several future breakthroughs.
• 2002: This is when the groundbreaking PRE-SAFE system was invented which protects the passengers of a Mercedes Benz before a collision. If this premonition isn’t ingenious then what is?
• 2010: Attention Assist is the newest innovation which measures 70 parameters in the first few minutes of the drive. It then monitors the condition of the driver and in case of drowsiness, alerts the driver to take a break.
While these are the innovations which have occurred till date, there are several others which are in the research and development stage. Ideas in the pipeline which can alter the way we travel. Who knows, maybe its innovations will finally lead to the fourth point (space) being added to the 3-point star!
Since its popularity has risen, you can find plenty of Mercedes Benz dealer in Noida, Mumbai, Bangalore and other cities. If you want to experience the innovation, artistry, engineering and safety of this German masterpiece then make your way to a Mercedes Benz dealer in Noida. You can also choose to test drive a model of your choice at the Mercedes dealer in Noida.
About the Author
Prashant Agarwal is an automobile enthusiast and passionate writer. In the past, he has worked with the top Mercedes dealer in Noida. Prashant loves to keep himself updated with the latest news about luxury cars. In this article, he shares about the innovation that has set Mercedes-Benz a class apart from the others. Check out this majestic beauty at your closest Mercedes Benz dealer in Noida today.
Automobiles Articles1. Car Dealers Perfect Way To Get The Used Car
2. Benefits Of Hiring A Taxi And How You Can Make Full Use Of It
Author: Dave Woods
3. Importance Of The Development Of Rugged Dc Dc Converter
Author: Lilly Allen
4. Detailed Guide To Wash Your Car Properly With 2 Bucket Method And Car Wash Shampoo
Author: neel patel
5. How To Choose Best Gps Anti Car Theft Device?
Author: Randeep Kumar
6. A Mobile Roadworthy Certificate Centre May Come Handy While In A Hurry
Author: Luca Curtis
7. Customised Motorcycles Give The Rider A Style Statement
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Tips To Buy A High Mileage Car
9. Importance Of Learning Through Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
10. How Technology Is Changing The Teaching Techniques Today?
Author: Eesha Zaveri
11. The Used Mercedes Benz Dealers In Miami Offers Best Collection For Your Choice
12. Taking Care Of Your Sydney Trailer
13. Advices To Get Auto Financing From Car Dealership
14. Travel Bike – Folding Bike Fits For Just Any Type Of Road!
Author: Paul Pinigis
15. Top 10 Popular Upcoming Bikes In India To Launch In 2017 & 2018
Author: Adaalo India