ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
How Regularly Should Your Mercedes-benz Be Serviced?
Total Articles: 120
If you own a Mercedes-Benz then chances are you just like your car but you love it. A connoisseur of innovative engineering, luxury and a great drive, you’d go to great lengths to take care of your car. Fortunately, as part of the Mercedes-Benz family you don’t have to go too far as a service centre is always at hand.
Mercedes-Benz dealerships believe in a long and committed relationship which is why once you have purchased your car, our association with you only strengthens. All Mercedes-Benz service centre in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and other major cities have trained technicians and service advisors who service your car with a commitment to detail and care.
Even though, Mercedes-Benz is a true automobile masterpiece it needs servicing now and again to help you enjoy the same smooth ride for years. In India, we have the densest network of service centres in luxury segment to ensure that your car is always in top condition.
It is a machine with internal working parts so there are certain things that you should keep in mind when you visit a Mercedes-Benz service centre in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore or any of the 47 cities:
• Several cars come fitted with a service signal on the dashboard that informs you when you care needs to be serviced; else your dealership will get in touch with you
• While the car is engineered well, it has to be serviced at regular intervals to budget the costs, else doing it after there are signs of trouble can turn out to be an expensive affair
• If you have purchased your model between 03-03 then you need to get it serviced after every 13,000 miles while the newer ones can be serviced once a year or after 15,000 miles
• An oil change is usually needed after every 10,000 miles or once a year
• Transmission fluid has to be changed every 50-100,000 miles
• Spark plugs only need servicing after 90,000 miles
• Always service at Mercedes service centre in Delhi, Mumbai or other major cities to ensure the use of genuine parts and care of people who understand the car inside out
• Get a general service check, done once a year to ensure, especially since Indian roads aren’t always in the best condition
• Always check your warranty and bills
There are no two ways about the fact that a Mercedes-Benz’s internal working is an ingenious masterpiece, however it is a machine. Moreover, other factors like condition of the roads, stop and go traffic and gravel paths can hamper the life of your car. So always service it diligently at Mercedes service centre in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai or the city of your residence.
About the Author
Prashant Agarwal is an automobile enthusiast and passionate writer. In the past, he has worked with the top Mercedes Service center in Delhi. Prashant loves to keep himself updated with the latest news about luxury cars. In this article, he shares information on how regularly should get your Mercedes service in Delhi.
Automobiles Articles1. Detailed Guide To Wash Your Car Properly With 2 Bucket Method And Car Wash Shampoo
Author: neel patel
2. How To Choose Best Gps Anti Car Theft Device?
Author: Randeep Kumar
3. A Mobile Roadworthy Certificate Centre May Come Handy While In A Hurry
Author: Luca Curtis
4. Customised Motorcycles Give The Rider A Style Statement
Author: Levi Fysh
5. Tips To Buy A High Mileage Car
6. Importance Of Learning Through Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
7. How Technology Is Changing The Teaching Techniques Today?
Author: Eesha Zaveri
8. The Used Mercedes Benz Dealers In Miami Offers Best Collection For Your Choice
9. Taking Care Of Your Sydney Trailer
10. Advices To Get Auto Financing From Car Dealership
11. Travel Bike – Folding Bike Fits For Just Any Type Of Road!
Author: Paul Pinigis
12. Top 10 Popular Upcoming Bikes In India To Launch In 2017 & 2018
Author: Adaalo India
13. Rockman - Automotive Component, Two Wheeler Parts, Alloy Wheels & Drive Chain Manufacturers In India
Author: Rockman Industries
14. Top 5 Tips For A Successful Auto Repair Service
Author: Paul Zervos
15. Raceway Kia Brings New Ownership With A Trusted Name