ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
How Regularly Should Your Mercedes-benz Be Serviced?
Total Articles: 120
If you own a Mercedes-Benz then chances are you just like your car but you love it. A connoisseur of innovative engineering, luxury and a great drive, you’d go to great lengths to take care of your car. Fortunately, as part of the Mercedes-Benz family you don’t have to go too far as a service centre is always at hand.
Mercedes-Benz dealerships believe in a long and committed relationship which is why once you have purchased your car, our association with you only strengthens. All Mercedes-Benz service centre in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and other major cities have trained technicians and service advisors who service your car with a commitment to detail and care.
Even though, Mercedes-Benz is a true automobile masterpiece it needs servicing now and again to help you enjoy the same smooth ride for years. In India, we have the densest network of service centres in luxury segment to ensure that your car is always in top condition.
It is a machine with internal working parts so there are certain things that you should keep in mind when you visit a Mercedes-Benz service centre in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore or any of the 47 cities:
• Several cars come fitted with a service signal on the dashboard that informs you when you care needs to be serviced; else your dealership will get in touch with you
• While the car is engineered well, it has to be serviced at regular intervals to budget the costs, else doing it after there are signs of trouble can turn out to be an expensive affair
• If you have purchased your model between 03-03 then you need to get it serviced after every 13,000 miles while the newer ones can be serviced once a year or after 15,000 miles
• An oil change is usually needed after every 10,000 miles or once a year
• Transmission fluid has to be changed every 50-100,000 miles
• Spark plugs only need servicing after 90,000 miles
• Always service at Mercedes service centre in Delhi, Mumbai or other major cities to ensure the use of genuine parts and care of people who understand the car inside out
• Get a general service check, done once a year to ensure, especially since Indian roads aren’t always in the best condition
• Always check your warranty and bills
There are no two ways about the fact that a Mercedes-Benz’s internal working is an ingenious masterpiece, however it is a machine. Moreover, other factors like condition of the roads, stop and go traffic and gravel paths can hamper the life of your car. So always service it diligently at Mercedes service centre in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai or the city of your residence.
About the Author
Prashant Agarwal is an automobile enthusiast and passionate writer. In the past, he has worked with the top Mercedes Service center in Delhi. Prashant loves to keep himself updated with the latest news about luxury cars. In this article, he shares information on how regularly should get your Mercedes service in Delhi.
Automobiles Articles1. Construction Companies: Rent Your Crane
Author: Josh Myshak
2. Why Do You Invest In Top-quality Food Trucks?
Author: Randy Travis
3. Less Hazards More Safety
Author: Eesha Zaveri
4. Is Your New Year Resolution A New Car?
Author: Wiliams Orchard
5. Modifying Your Darling With Harley Parts For Enjoying The Next Rides
Author: Levi Fysh
Author: Lineward Coproration
7. Silicon Carbide-a Compound Widely Used In Automobile, Electronics, And Steel Industries.
8. How To Install And Maintain A Hydraulic Starter
Author: Ryan gary
9. Pros And Cons Of Training Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
10. Choosing A Reliable Auto Repair Service Provider In Seattle
Author: Justin Ward
11. How Do Lenders Calculate Ltv Ratio For Your Auto Loan?
Author: jeffery reynold
12. Rockman - The Top Manufacturers Of Aluminium Die Casting, Automotive Component & Auto Parts
Author: Rockman Industries
13. Car Care Tips To Maintain Your Car During Winters
Author: Neel patel
14. Why Front Wheel Alignment Is Seriously Important In Leduc
Author: Mark Josesh
15. Get The Best Quality Replacement Tires For Your Vehicle
Author: Justin Ward