ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Certain Languages For Web Development To Make Building Website Easy
Total Articles: 353
Now-a-days, life has become so fast and busy that people are getting less spare time. For everything, whether to buy anything or to send anything they depend on the internet. There are various websites for different things which are easy accessible and cost-free. But, behind these beautifully designed sites, there is the hard toil of web developers.
Web development has made the web browsing easier and we can deal with huge information quickly. Web developers can create a simple static page or a dynamic page where the customers can make changes according to their needs. It is the back-end program consisting of certain codes and programming languages by which a website runs. Some of them are discussed below.
HyperTextMarkup Language or HTML is the series of mark-up symbols and codes inserted in a file language for creating visually engaging webpages, user interfaces for web applications to display on a World Wide Web browser page. Consumers can read the HTML files and change them into visible or audible web pages. HTML documents are described by HTML tags which are known as elements. Each HTML tag describes different document content. These files are written in ASCII text, which helps the user to create the web page using any text editor. These elements form the building blocks of all websites and permit the browser to understand the layout, background, headings, titles, lists, text and graphics on the page. There are two types of elements-head and body elements. The head elements mark texts of the entire document and the body elements recognize the text as content and change it. There are various types of HTML like CHTML, XHTML, HTML5 etc.
Another important language of Web development is PHP or Personal Home Pages, which is basically an embedded scripting language used to design dynamic. It is also used for. After checking the PHP files and executing them, the server sends it to the customer. The clients can only see the result, not the codes or information.
Martin Luther has performed a series of interview with different Web development companies and developers around the world. According to him, the programming languages play a significant role in generating the website.
Web Design Articles1. Get Leads With 6 High Priority Web Design Elements
Author: Web Design
2. Vuejs Admin Template - Clear
3. Booming World Of Digital Marketing
Author: Rajput Singh
4. 4 Key Advantages Of Outsourcing Web Development Projects
5. Importance Of Effective Web Design Services
Author: Justin James
6. How To Make Your Second Hand Vehicles Stand Out With Auto Classified Script
Author: sawati rawat
7. 10 Web Designing Rules For Being As A Web Designer
8. Building Your Website: How To Do It Yourself
Author: sumit gadre
9. How To Choose A Web Designer In Bangalore
Author: Mars Web
10. Starting Your E-commerce Business With Magento
Author: Rose Carter
11. 5 Ways In Which Customer Experience Is Influenced By Web Design
Author: Joseph Symons
12. How To Write Excellent Website Content
13. Components Of Web Design For Beginners
14. Web Development Company Bangalore
15. Simple Gmail Specifications That Will Make Your Life Easier
Author: Donald Goldberg